six

REAL LIFE

kalani was headed to the england team training camp to pick up her brother. the two were headed to a family meal at their parents house up in liverpool and lani had offered to drive. she finally got her license a few months prior, even though she was already 19. even though it had taken her two years, she was a pretty good driver.

the song 'love' by keisha cole was playing as the girl sang along passionately, who doesn't love some keisha cole?

the next song was 'stay down' by brent faiyaz, arguably her favourite artist (lauryn hill, j. cole and drake were up there with him.)

"oh i see you coming, got my heart jumping like jordans, play me like spalding, do it all for me!" lani sang, her angelic voice filling the car as she pulled up into the car park.

grabbing her phone and keys, she left the vehicle and locked it behind her, humming another brent song as she entered the building.

upon arrival she immediately saw one of her favourite people ever, bukayo. "kayooo!" she called, running up to him.

"lani!" he exclaimed, surprised, hugging her tightly. "what are you doing here? it can't be for loverboy who's no longer your loverboy" he spoke quizzically, referring to the eldest bellingham brother.

lani sighed, "you do realise my brother plays for the england squad?" she reminded him, her natural attitude revealing itself in her voice.

"oh shit yeah, i always forget you're siblings, you guys argue so much"

"well, he can be a dick sometimes"

he threw his arm around her shoulders as he walked her to the changing rooms. knocking on the door he yelled, "get decent, lady coming in!"

"lady" she mocked, "oh fair gentleman please don't make haste for such an inferior woman such as myself"

"oh shut up" he rolled his eyes as the door opened.

"all decent," it was her brother, "lani, hey" he hugged her, getting his sweat all over her.

"ew, freak, i don't want your grimy stink all over me" she pushed him off, fake gagging.

"and i was planning on being civil today" trent rolled his eyes, "i'm going for a shower." he grabbed his towel and walked into the connecting room containing the showers.

"kalaniii," mason greeted, dapping her up, "haven't seen you in forever"

the girl looked at him with a straight face, "mase i saw you two days ago"

"yes, butttt, our time was rudely interrupted by your boyfriend"

"you say that now but you fangirled over him the other day" she laughed.

"course he did" marcus laughed with her.

"why are you here again?" mason asked, tone rude, but she knew he wasn't actually being rude.

"for trent, family dinner tonight. have to drive us all the way up to liverpool" she sighed, "at least i get to choose music cause i'm driving"

kalani sat down on a spare space on the bench, failing to notice the belongings pegged up on the wall behind her. moments later, a wet, shirtless jude entered from the bathrooms. she felt her heart tug as her eyes wondered, gazing over his body, beaded water trickling over his toned muscles. bakayo and mason looked at each other knowingly as they saw the girl's eyeline.

as the footballer got closer, her eyes darted down to her phone, making sure she didn't get caught staring. her scrolling was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. she looked up to see the topless midfielder hovering over her. their eyes met, a thick tension filling the space between them. "my stuff?" he spoke gruffly, with a rude and unwelcoming tone. she looked behind her and saw the boy's bag before quickly realising.

"oh" she stood up and moved, deciding she couldn't stay in there with him, she left and chose to wait in the foyer instead.

INSTAGRAM

iloveneymarjr fix ur tone, bitch

37 likes | 18 comments

fillycheesesteak wowza
- iloveneymarjr not u bby🫶

imamfstarboy AIMED
- iloveneymarjr teehee

ringmybell lol

ringmybell me rn

ringmybell me rn

AUTHOR
how are we liking it?