three

MESSAGES

girlies

lani
guys
guys
guys
guys
guys
AWAKEN
HELLO
URGENT NEWS
SOS

bels
here
sorry
what is the news

lols
what happened

lani
basically
starline management want to set
me and filly up in a pr relationship

lols
DO IT
get that bag
also filly is so fit

bels
what about jude💔

lani
well it would only be a fake relationship
no real feelings
plus it's not like me and jude can even be
together because of my brother.

bels
i guess so
go for it then

DMS

kalani.aa
hiya, me and my manager would love to set
up a meeting to discuss it.

starlinemamagmentuk
Okay great!
Come to our London office on Monday
at 9:30.

kalani.aa
will do
thanks

NARRATIVE

monday rolled around and kalani woke up bright and early to get to the office in time. luckily, since she had moved down to london a few months ago, it was a far easier journey than it used to be when she lived in liverpool.

when she arrived, her manager was already sat at the desk talking to who she assumed was filly's manager. "hey hannah" she greeted her manager, sitting on the seat next to her.

"hello kalani, i'm patrick, filly's manager" he held his hand out and she shook it.

"nice to meet you" she smiled politely.

"you too. now, let's get to discussing the matter at hand. we understand that you are a succesful singer and we believe that a relationship in the lead up to your song release would benefit both you and my client. here is the written out contract, take some time to look it over and then we can come to an agreement."

she smiled again and took the papers, reading over them. in summary, the contract stated that they would have to be in the relationship for four months. they would have to be seen together, they would have to post each other and they would have to be seen kissing each other. she also would have to include him in her youtube channel and they would have to mention each other in any interview they did.
oh and she'd get paid 50k.

it seemed a pretty good deal to her. it would further the both of their careers and she'd get paid for it. perfect.

not to mention this was the perfect distraction from jude.

she signed the contract as the door opened and filly walked in. "sorry i'm late, traffic" he apologised, bringing a chair over to sit next to kalani.

"it's always 'traffic' with you filly" patrick joked, "kalani has already read the contract and signed it, and since you have already read and signed your contract the two of you are unofficially officially dating" patrick announced as if he'd just officiated a wedding.