[8]A Party prep.

"It is like a ice impossible to melt", I saie a giving a challenge to Shubman. "What if I can melt it??", Shubman said. "You won't be able to." I challenged him. But somewher I knew he is the only one who will be able to.

Recappp over

Aniska's POV:
Our conversation and deep eye contact was broken by professor's loud scoldings to someone else in class and soon in a few minutes the class ended and as soon as I got out of class I heard a groups of girls chatting "Hey you know we need to put on some really good clothes after all it's our handsome boy, Rahul's birthday", one of them said jumping.

"Our handsome boy Rahul", I sarcastically whispered myself. "Yahhh we need to look really good if we want him to dance with us",another one of them said giggling really loud out of happiness.

My thoughts were broken by Shubman loud approach towards me "Hey, Iceeee", he shouted from behind,"Ice, What is your problem now", I said hearing my new nickname so loudly.

"Nothing I just wanted to call you like this, isn't it really cool nickname Ice", He said teasing me.

"Don't irritate me rn", I replied coldly. "Okayy, I won't irritate you but how is your prep going for tonight", he questioned.

"What do you mean?", I said puzzled. "Ice you don't prepare yourself for grand parties like this", he asked making a surprised face.

"No I don't", just a stiff reply from my side.

" Do you have some hormonal problems or", he stopped and whispered "or aren't you straight.

"None of them atleast", I shouted.
"I just don't like such things", I said.
After just finishing my line I heard a shout from behind

"Aniskaaaaaaaa",it was none other than Deepika. "Forgot me huhhh", she said taking long breath. "Breathe first", I said.

Deepika's POV:
I dragged Aniska far from three of them and said "Forgot me so soon after taking a seat with Shubman", I said sarcastically.

"Noo, I was searching you when he called me", Aniska said getting comfortable a bit as she just talked with someone out of her zone.

"Get comfortable a bit", I said. "I am",she said while clearly looking out of her zone.

Even though she didn't want to tell I clearly saw that she was getting close to Shubman in just two days.

Surprising yet I was happy she was getting included with someone except me.

"Hey where are you lost", she said clicking her fingers."Ahh Nothing I was just thinking how crazy girls are for this party and how well they are preparing for the party",I said.

"It will be after all they all are crazy behind him".

Hope you liked the party and sorry for streching the story so long.
Bye bye. Peace out!!