chapter 9

I woke up from alking and noises downstairs. I was super tired of last nights vrying session. i was sad when i woke up and Mitchell wasnt by my side. Well i guess he also has a home and caring parents. I stood up very lazily and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I began to brush my teeth when i heard a knock on my bedroom door. I rinsed my mouth and wneet to the doot. 

I open the door and see Mitchell. "Hey", Mitchell says smiling. Fuck i look like this infornt of my boyfriend. "Hi", i say smiling letting him in. I notice he has a bag with him. "The bag", i asked confused. "Oh, my parents are going away for a few months and i dont want to be in the same house as my brother", he says putting his bag next to the bed. 

I look at him and notice his shirt lift up. I look at his abs. Wow. "Stop staring love", he says smirking. Fuck the shower. While he was smirking at me, I turned off the shower. "Don't you work on Saturdays Mitch"?, I don't work on Saturdays because well I don't really know. "No but we have to see Mr. Anderson and then I have a surprise for you", he says smiling. 

"Suprise"? "Get ready and I'll show you", he says smiling. I jumped off the bed and ran to the shower. In about 20 minutes I was ready and dressed. I think Mitchell timed me because when I came out, he took off his shirt. His fluffy brown hair, his sculped abs, his arm muscles. My mouth was a little bit open and my eyes wandering. "Like what you see", Mitchell says smirking. 

"Uhm I'm going downstairs", I say quickly. I came downstairs and saw my mom and dad drinking coffee and eating breakfast. "Morning mom, morning dad", I say happily. "Morning sweetie", my mom and dad say at the same time. I sat down and started to eat my bacon and toast that my mom made. I don't really eat eggs I don't really like them.

I was halfway through my breakfast when Mitchell came downstairs. I can't stop looking at him. We made eye contact and he smirked. I looked away quickly. "Mom, I got to go to see Mr. Anderson", I say grabbing my gear. "I know Mitchell told us", mom says smiling. "Oh", I say looking at Mitchell. All he did was smile. He grabbed his gear, and we went to our bikes. 

We put on our gloves and helmets headed out. I was still wondering what surprise he has. I was too concentrated on what he has as a surprise I didn't notice he was next to me in my face. I turn around and just see this huge fucking helmet head next to me. This motherfucker climbed off his bike to scare me. Really? "Fucking hell"!, I yell. All this motherfucker did was laugh his ass off while walking to his bike. 

The light turns green, and he wants to race. We raced and guess who won? Well not me I let Mitchell win this one. We reached work and immediately went to Mr. Andersons office. We knocked and we heard a come in. We stepped inside and that is when the nerves hit me. "Good you are here early", Mr. Anderson says. "So, you are going to get a month off. "You need to be ready for next year." In that one month you can rest and after that long rest you are going to train and meet everyone in the team", Mr. Anderson said in a serios voice. 

"Lindsey you will race with the men because you have the same skills as all of them". "Yes sir", I say. Next month you are going to go to the track and start getting used to it and we are going to make it feel like home for you", Mr. Anderson says smiling. "So", he clapped his hands. "Thats it, you are free to go", Mr. Anderson says smiling. We walked out of the office and went to our bikes "So were dating and racing together", Mitchell says smiling. "Yes", I say in a flirty tone and kiss him. 

Mitchells POV. 

I woke up to someone making coffee. it was Lindsey's dad. I need to talk to him and tell him the truth. "Good morning, sir", I say in a sleepy voice. "Morning son". "Sir if you don't mind, I know its early, but can I talk to you please?" "Sure, what is it"? "Lindsey told me what happened with her sister and I'm truly sorry". I sigh before I say the next sentence. "The person that hit your daughters on the bike that day was my brother Brandon Carter". I look down at the floor.

I'm waiting for an insult on me but when I look up, I see her mom standing there as well I feel like shit know. "I'm so sorry." When she told me this yesterday, I was so mad I went home and beat the hell out of him". "That explains the blood on your nose', Lindsey's mom says. "Yes mam". "I left my house because my parents chose his side". "I didn't want to live with them anymore that's why I came here." "Thank you for telling us son", Lindsey's dad says. 

I know where he is right now his blood is boiling like mine did yesterday. "I'm not going to tell Lindsey now, I'll tell her when the time is right", I say to Lindsey's parents. They agreed and we stopped talking about this when she was turning on the shower water. I went upstairs and she looked hot even if she looked sleepy.

She stared at me, and I couldn't help but be flirty. She sat next to me and when I said I have a surprise she was quick to get ready. In this short time, I fell in love with the perfect girl. She snot like the other girls. When I tried talking about my hobbies or bike other girls would just turn around and walk the other way but her, she likes the same things as me and I love it. 

NOTE: Hi, loves hope you like the story just want to thank you for reading my story and hope you have a good day or night wherever you are.