chapter 10

Warning: Matur content, smut.

We went outside and put on our gear. All I can think of is what Suprise he has. We connect our coms and off we go. I play a song and sing along. Collide (sped up remix) by Justine Skye and Tyga. I sing my heart out and enjoy myself. I could see Mitchell staring at me. He lifts up his visor and smiles at me. I just smile at him since my visor was already open. 

After the song played, I ask where we are going. "Mitch, where are we going now?" "You'll see", he says with a smirk on his face. "Just follow me okay". I followed him and we had so much fun. On our way to the Suprise location, we raced each other. I looked at him and I wanna scare him a bit. "Mitch, look what I can do", I say smirking. After that sentence I wheelie. 

I look at him while I do so. I smirk at him when I passed him. I was behind him when I did the wheelie. I did it on purpose to look at him when I pass. His eyes were big, and a concerned look appeared on his face. I end my wheelie and all I hear is him shouting at me through my coms. "Lindsey don't ever do that to me!" "You almost gave me a heart attack!" "Sorry", I say with my innocent smile. 

"We are almost there", Mitchell says smiling. I was getting nervouse and exited at the same time. We took a right turn and here we are. "Were here babe", Mitchell says smiling at me. It was so pretty. A private park where we are going. "I rented the whole park for us", he says while parking his bike. I look at the lace with a smile on my face. 

I take of my gear and I'm still in shock looking around. I feel his hands wrap around my waist. "Like it", he whispers, his hot breath hitting my neck. "Yes", I say breathless. He takes my hand and leads me to a blanket on the ground and picknick basket. My smile disappeared when he stopped. "What's wrong"?, I asked concerned. Waiting for his answer I see his smirk appearing. 

"Mitchell"... I was cut off when he picked me up bridal style and walked to the blanket. "Mitchell", I say in a Playfull tone. He just chuckled and placed me carefully on the blanket. "Sorry, just wanted to spoil my princess", Mitchell says with a smile. I smiled back at him and started at him in a loving way, but my stomach had to decide to interrupt. 

"Hungry are we"?, Mitchells asks laughing. "Yeah, sorry", I say embarrassed. Mitchell reaches into the picknick basket and takes out sandwiches, fruits, water. I take a sandwich and start unwrapping it and take a bite of it. Mitchell does the same. "So, know that were dating we should get to know each other better", Mitchell said while taking a bite of his sandwich. 

"So, you got any siblings"?, I asked while biting into my sandwich. "No", Mitchell said quickly. "Your last name"?, I ask curios. "Adams", Mitchell said with no hesitation. "Well let me ask you some questions, miss curios. "You a virgin?. he asked taking a bit out of his sandwich. I choked on my sandwich which I was still chewing. 

"I'm so sorry i should've asked that question", Mitchell said feeling bad. "No, it is just nobody asked me this before and uhm I don't know how to respond sometimes. "Oh, I thought you would be mad at me. "Are you a virgin?", I asked looking down. "No, lost it to the wrong person, and you?", Mitchell asked in a soft tone voice. 

"Yes, i say looking down and blushing." "Well I'm a virgin but I use birth control for when something happens", I add looking at his reaction. "Oh, okay". I look up and Mitchell moved closer to me. I looked down and blushed. "Look at me Lindsey", Mitchell said in a lustfull voice.  He placed his finger under my chin and made me look up at him. His eyes was fulled with lust and love. 

He looked me deep in my eyes and then my lips. He licked his lips and he moved closer and closer. I closed my eyes and moved closer as well. Our lips connected and we kissed passionintly. The kiss began to get deeper and agressive. Thank god there is no one here. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. I could feel him growing under me. 

With the feeling i felt under me i moaned. Mitchell took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. He explored every inch of my mouth. His hands were placed on my thighs making his way up. He stopped and broke the kiss. "Whyyy", I whined. "We can't do this here", He said smirking. "Then let's go", I say impatient. 

"What about your parents"?, Mitchell asked concerned. "They're out for the weekend I'm all alone", I say smiling. "Let's go then", Mitchell said smiling. We put on our gear and rode home. All the excitement I couldn't stop sitting still and he made me so wet I can't help it. "Eager are we"?, Mitchell asked with a smirk.  I just looked at him. We arrived home and i went to open the door to see if my parents are home.

Lindsey we are out for the weekend, but I know you know but just in case you forget, love mom.

I was interrupted with kisses in my neck. Mitchells hands were around my waist. He bit my neck leaving a hickey. I moaned in response. His hands roamed around my body and his hands went up my shirt. I closed my eyes and moaned. "Let's go upstairs", Mitchell whispered in my ear.

I moaned in response. He carried me bridal style and placed me on the bed. He walked back and closed the door. He crawled up to me and started to kiss my neck once again, going to my collar bone. He tugged on my shirt asking for permission. I nodded my head and that's all he needed. He kissed my breasts and took off my bra. He kissed down my stomach and stopped at my waistband of my jeans.

He looked at me smirking and all I did was nod. He started to unbutton my jeans and kiss my thighs as he pulled down my jeans. He took them completely off and came up to my face. "Are you sure Lindsey?", Mitchell asked concerned. "Yes", I answered breathlessly. He started to kiss me again this time it was aggressive and seeing who will be more dominant in the kiss. I took off his shirt and revealed his abs.

I traced my hands on his abs going to his member. Mitchell moaned during our kiss, and it turned me on even more. He moved down and started to move his fingers along my wet panties. I whimpered and squirmed. "So needy, so wet", Mitchell said with a smirk. He took off y panties and there I was naked in front of him. He spread my legs open and started to kiss my inner thighs. 

I whined and squirmed begging him to touch me. He looked up at me and smirked at me. I looked at him confused and at that moment he put two fingers inside me. Ahhh, I moaned loud. Mitchell curled his fingers inside me making his pace faster. I moaned at how it feels. He came up to me and started to kiss my neck. With each movement I roll my eyes back, my hands on his back scratching him. 

I feel a weird feeling I my stomach like a knot and within a minute the knot went loose. I moaned even louder my back arching. I look at Mitchell and he takes out his fingers. He placed his fingers in his mouth and licked my cum off. "Wondered what you taste like'. "You taste like mine", he said confidently. He started to unbuckle his belt and I can see his member thought his boxers. 

He took off his boxers and my eyes wide at his length. He was big and wide. "It will fit sweetheart." He spread open my legs once again and he teased his tip with my entrance. I buck my hips forward to feel him. With a smirk he put his dick inside me. I moan and arch my back. His movements were slow and gentle. He started kissing my neck again. 

He moaned and groaned in my ear, and I loved it. "Faster please", I whine. "Sure, thing sweetheart". Mitchell fastened his pace. He slammed into me. The only sound in the room was wet noises and the slapping of skin. I felt the knot in my stomach again and I held it. Mitchells movements began to slow down and get sloppy. Within 10 minutes I came again.

I moaned and arched my back. My eyes roll back, and it was so pleasurable. Mitchell came a minute after. He plopped next to me and looked at me. We were sweaty and full of hickeys. "You liked it"?, Mitchell asked placing my hair behind my ear. "Yes", I say blushing. We laid there and cuddled until we fell asleep. OMG! I lost my virginity today.

NOTE: Hi, loves hope you're doing well, sorry for not posting for a while, little mental health problem but I am feeling better, I know I said no smut, but I decided to add some smut I will warn you at the beginning of every chapter thank you so much for the support.