chapter 11

I slowly wake up with the sunlight peeking through my curtains. As my eyes adjust, I see this handsome face admiring me with a smile. "Morning", Mitchell says with his morning voice. God his morning voice is hot. "Morning, I say with a sleepy voice. "I'm going to shower okay stay in bed and sleep in a little okay", Mitchell says planting a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes and remember what happened last night.

I still can't believe it happened. I look at my phone and go on Instagram. I know Mitchell said I can sleep again but once I'm up I can't sleep further. I look and see I'm tagged in an Instagram reel. It was the KTM team with a picture of me and Mitchell. I was so surprised. I screenshotted it and sent it to my mom.

"Mom, look I got into my dream team and sorry for not telling you yesterday me and Mitchell was busy." I place my phone on the nightstand and get up. I get up to go get clean clothes before I go to shower at that same moment Mitchell comes out of the bathroom. I look at him, he looked so hot. "Stop staring love, we don't have time for round 2 this morning", he says with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah," I say standing up. My legs tremble a little and I'm a bit sore but hey it was my first time. "Can you make breakfast please Mitch", I ask puppy eyes and a sweet voice. "Sure, babe after I get dressed", Mitchell says with a smile. I go into the bathroom and run a hot shower. 

I stand there for a few minutes and let the warm water run over my back. I wash my hair and then use my flower fragrance body wash. I dry off my body and put on a black tank top and light blue ripped jeans. I brush my hair and teeth. I take my phone from my nightstand and see my mom texted me back. 

"Thats awesome sweetie and I know what you two were doing the Neighbours asked me if it was us being so loud, I'm glad you are using birth control anyway let me know when you know more about the racing okay love u."

"Oh, and we will be back by 4pm love u."

I smile and put my phone in my back pocket and go downstairs. the smell of breakfast makes me even more hungry. I see Mitchell making eggs. "There's your plate I'm just making my eggs. I sit down and eat my bacon, eggs and toast. Classic breakfast. Mitchell sat Infront of me and looked at me with a smile.

"Did you see were on Instagram", Mitchell said with a smile. "Yeah, I saw it's so cool I can't wait and the dm'd me saying were going to the track tomorrow so we can get used to the track and test the bikes." "Thats nice so are we going to ride today or are you to sore?", Mitchell asked with a Playfull smirk.

"I'm fine Mr. Confident we can go for a ride okay", I say smiling. "I'm done eating I'm getting my gear then we can go okay," I say while placing my plate in the dishwasher. I walk upstairs and stop at the fourth step. "Oh, and the neighbors complained to my mom about the noise", I say trying to hold my laugh. I turned around quickly but I could see him blushing. I just laugh to myself.

i grab our gear and see Mitchell standing ready for our ride. i give him his gloves, jacket and helmet. We put everything on and off we went. we were riding with music and a song comes on NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER by Odetari. We decided to race until the next red light. he won this time. 

"I won this time love", he says while lifting up his visor. I get so many Butterflys when he calls me love. "Yeah, yeah okay", I say while smiling. The light turns green, and we turn right. We were going about 70mph in a 70. there were a lot of cops so don't judge us.

Out of nowhere a guy ran a red light and hit me. He was going about 80mph. I fly off my bike and hit the ground a little hard. I jump up adrenaline pumping trough me. "Dude what the fuck"!, I scream. "You could've killed me asshole". Mitchell pulls me away and talks to the guy well almost punching him. 

I go back and drag my bike out of the road. I call my mom and tell her what happened. all of a sudden, I breakdown in tears. this was exactly what happened with me and my sister that day. medics comes and check on me, but nothing is broken just a few cuts and bruises. my parents also arrived and took me home and my dad and Mitchell took my bike to the shop I worked at. My mom made me lay in bed and rest. I didn't sleep otherwise I would've had a nightmare again. I was just thinking about what happened. 

Mitchells POV:

when she told me the neighbors complained about the noise I blushed. I smiled to myself while I put away my plate. I put on my shoes and wit for Lindsey outside. We put on our gear and off we go. We're listening to music when she wanted to race. we raced until the next red light. she was leading but I took the lead a little before we reached the red light. "I won this time love". When she smiles at me it is the best thing. We are turning left and riding around when someone ran a red light. All I saw was Lindsey fly off her bike. I see her jump up and walked to the guy.

 I ran to her and pulled her away. she walked away and I grabbed him by his collar. "Look out for bikers dude!" "You could've hurt her or even worse kill her! The cop came and took our statements I look over and see Lindsey crying in her mother's arms. Her mom took her home and me and her dad took her bike to the workshop we work at. The bike is really damaged so it will take some time to fix. she wasn't hurt just few cuts and bruises. I keep thinking what else could've happened I don't want to lose her I love her too much. 

Note: Hi, loves sorry for not posting was losing motivation but now I'm back and I will write more promise and thank you for all your support I love u all. <3