𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

『𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨..』

"Cute place, real homey," Doc Ock remarks, her fingers lightly trailing along a mahogany table before she shifts her gaze to the others

"Oh, great, it's Liv," Aunt May grumbles, her expression marked by a mixture of displeasure and suspicion as Doc Ock gracefully makes her entrance.

In the dimly lit room, everyone else conceals their identities behind their masks, shrouded in an air of mystery. Yet, there's an absence felt until, with a swish of silk and the faint jingle of a zipper, Widow reappears, donning her sleek spider-themed outfit.

"Look at all these little spiders," Scorpion declares with a sly grin, Tombstone lurking in his imposing shadow.

"Let me guess, you're Scorpion. Well, we're the Spider Gang," Peter quips, Gwen and Widow standing shoulder to shoulder, a united front against the looming threat.

Widow's protective instincts kick in as she instinctively places her arm in front of Gwen, a guardian ready to shield her, forgetting for a moment that Gwen, too, possesses the powers of a spider. Gwen, understanding the gesture, gently lowers Widow's arm with a reassuring touch, a silent reminder of their shared identity.

"Oh, right... sorry," Widow murmurs, a hint of embarrassment in her voice, as the realization dawns upon her. She then shifts her focus back to the unfolding situation.

Aunt May, concerned about her home's fate, politely intervenes. "Would you mind taking this outside?" she requests, pointing toward the door, her desire to protect her house evident.

Nior responds with a hint of nonchalance, "We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance." Widow can't help but roll her eyes at his cryptic response.

However, Doc Ock's attention is elsewhere as she spots the override key hanging around Peter's neck. "Ooh, I think I'll be taking that," she announces, making a swift grab for it. Peter, quick to react, narrowly dodges her attempt, setting the stage for an impending clash. The fight is about to begin.

Aunt May's patience reaches its limits as she watches the escalating confrontation unfold before her. She swiftly grabs a baseball bat from the corner of the room.

"I said, take it outside!" she shouts, determination in her eyes as she swings the bat with surprising force, connecting with Tombstone and sending him hurtling through the door and outside.

As the action continues, the override key is inadvertently thrown into the air, and Widow's agile reflexes come to the rescue. She manages to snatch it mid-air with precision. But just as a momentary sense of relief sets in, her spider sense tingles with urgency.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me," Widow mutters in frustration as the Prowler bursts through the door, making a series of relentless attempts to seize the override key, but each one is met with failure, thanks to Widow's quick thinking and agility.