𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

『𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭』

Widow gracefully ascends the side of the towering building, her movements a dance of calculated agility

Widow gracefully ascends the side of the towering building, her movements a dance of calculated agility. "Kingpin!" Her voice echoes through the roof as she spots the imposing figure on the opposite side, his demeanor exuding fury.

With determination etched on her face, Widow propels herself into action, sprinting toward the brooding Kingpin. As if in sync with her advance, Kingpin pounds the ground, sending a cascading wave of shattered glass hurtling towards Widow. Swift and nimble, she evades the deadly shards just in the nick of time.

In a sudden twist, Kingpin draws a menacing firearm, unleashing a barrage of bullets in Widow's direction. Yet, Widow becomes a blur, effortlessly sidestepping each projectile. "Nope!" she retorts, deploying a silk-like web that snags Kingpin's weapon, yanking it away with finesse. "Sorry! That's cheating," she adds with a wry smile, her eyes locked on the disarmed Kingpin.

A mysterious train materializes, hovering above Widow and Kingpin. Undeterred, Kingpin seizes the opportunity to launch an aggressive assault on Widow.

"Slán," Widow murmurs, shooting a web at the passing train and allowing it to whisk her away from Kingpin's impending attack. The train maneuvers wildly through the air, and Widow clings to its side, eyes fixed on a crucial hatch that could dismantle the collider.

"I need to get to that button," she whispers to herself, determination fueling her resolve. Suddenly, Kingpin intervenes, snatching Widow and hurling her across the carriage. Their skirmish unfolds within the confined space of the speeding train, and Kingpin gains the upper hand, slamming Widow to the floor.

As she struggles to rise, Kingpin seizes the opportunity, grabbing her by the neck and pinning her against the carriage wall. "Not so easy doing it on your own; is it?" he sneers, his grip tightening, challenging Widow in the heart of their high-speed confrontation.

"I can't wait to kill you, Spider-woman," Kingpin seethes, fists tightly clenched. The train hurtles towards the beam, and just as he moves in for the final strike against Widow, a familiar voice disrupts his focus.

Startled, he turns to see his wife, Vanessa, and his son, Richard. However, the surreal sight unfolds as multiple versions of them flicker in and out of existence.

"What?" Kingpin mutters, bewildered. Widow gazes at these alternate iterations of Kingpin's family.

"Is this what you want, bro?" she murmurs, challenging Kingpin to confront the consequences of his destructive path. The surreal presence of his family's phantoms hangs in the air, casting doubt on the path he's chosen.

"What are you doing?" Vanessa questions, her tone laced with concern.

"Vanessa," Kingpin responds, his voice almost a whisper, his attention divided between the real Vanessa and the spectral versions of his family. "Vanessa," he repeats, an internal struggle playing out as he contemplates the surreal scene.