𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬..

𝟏

..𝟏..𝟐..𝟑..

𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!

"Platonic? Are you considering me as your friend, Gwen?" Widow asks, her curiosity piqued. Gwen chuckles and answers, "Yes, I am," with a warm smile, solidifying their bond as friends.

"Are you sure that was just a platonic kiss?" Widow questions, playfully testing Gwen's response. Gwen rolls her eyes with a playful grin and reaffirms, "Yes, Widow. I'm sure."

Gwen's small laughter fills the room as she catches onto Widow's choice of music. "Treat me like a slut?" she repeats, struggling to contain her amusement. "Very interesting music choice for this scenario," Gwen adds, bursting into laughter once more.

Widow's face reddens with embarrassment upon realizing that Gwen can hear her music. "Wait! Shit. No!" she exclaims, hastily grabbing her phone to pause the music. Hiding her red face with her hands, Widow becomes the unwitting source of Gwen's ongoing laughter.

Cut!

..1..2..3..

Action!

Spotting a box filled with Gwen's old hoodies, Widow couldn't resist the temptation to take one. She selected Gwen's favourite hoodie and held it in her hands, a soft smile forming on her face. "Maybe George won't notice if one hoodie goes missing," Widow thought to herself, deciding to take this small keepsake as a reminder of her best friend.

Widow's curiosity led her to discover Gwen's diary, a hidden treasure of personal thoughts and emotions. As she started to read the diary's first few pages, she found them filled with the sort of reflections one would expect from Gwen – heartfelt and sincere.

"What are you doing?" a voice startles Widow, and in a moment of instinct, she turns around and delivers a punch to the face of the mysterious person. The individual falls to the floor, groaning in pain. Widow, realizing her mistake, shoots a web at the light switch to reveal the identity of the person she just punched.

"Miles! Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Widow apologizes, rushing to help Miles, who now has a bleeding nose.

"I told you!" Gwen chimes in from the other side of the room, adding a touch of humor to the unexpected encounter.

Cut!

..1..2..3..

Action!

"Widow! You've been targeting Penni for the entire round. Chill!" Peter admonishes Widow.

"No. She pulled a plus 4 on me," Widow argues, defiantly placing a plus 2 card down for Penni to pick up.

"It was that one time. Plus, that was near the start of the round," Peter defends. Meanwhile, Porker, Gwen, Noir, and Miles watch the argument unfold, enjoying their popcorn as the Uno game becomes a source of entertainment beyond the cards on the table.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 • 𝐆𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 🎉