𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

『𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝』

As the collider starts up, causing Brooklyn to shake and glitches to occur all around, the Spider-gang springs into action

As the collider starts up, causing Brooklyn to shake and glitches to occur all around, the Spider-gang springs into action. However, as the process begins, they all experience a glitch, leaving Widow unaffected.

They make their way to the roof as Widow explains her plan. "I'll put the key in and take over the beam. After you're all gone, I'll blow it up."

Just as Widow starts crawling towards the small hatch to insert the override key, their spider senses suddenly alert them.

"They know we're here," Gwen declares. Widow scans the area and spots Doc Ock. She quickly attempts to put the key in, but Doc Ock intervenes, slamming her and commencing a fight.

"Nice to see you again, Spider-woman," Doc Ock taunts as the others engage in combat with the workers wielding laser guns.

The battle escalates, becoming more intense as the Spider-gang takes on the workers. In the midst of the fight, Nior experiences a glitch and falls onto a metal path. Just as the workers prepare to shoot him, Penni swings in to shield him with the help of her robot friend.

Gwen, in her own combat, quips, "These guys are the pits," before experiencing a glitch and falling. She quickly swings herself back up to safety.

Penni finds herself locked in a challenging battle with Scorpion, while Widow continues to grapple with the difficulty of getting the override key in place. Frustration sets in as she's ensnared by Doc Ock's mechanical appendages.

"Why is this always so difficult?" Widow grumbles, trapped in Doc Ock's grip.

"Where are you going, Spider-woman?" Doc Ock taunts, drawing Widow closer to her with the mechanical arms.

Doc Ock's tone becomes more serious as she asks Widow, "Any last words?"

Widow humorously responds, "Can I get a moment to think about it? You have a pen?"

Doc Ock chuckles but soon says, "Goodbye, Spider-woman." However, her moment of triumph is cut short when she's unexpectedly punched in the nose by one of the mechanical arms, leaving both Widow and Doc Ock surprised.

Widow quickly realizes that it was Miles, who had turned himself invisible. Miles reappears and delivers a powerful kick to Doc Ock's face, forcing her to release Widow from her grip.

Widow, now free from Doc Ock's grasp, expresses her amazement, saying, "That was fucking amazing, Miles!" She wears a smile as she and Miles swing back up to the ceiling.

However, their moment of relief is short-lived as they realize Doc Ock is still on the attack. "Oh, I forgot about her," Widow admits.

As they swing toward Doc Ock, Miles spots something rising toward the beam. "Well, that doesn't look promising," he observes. Widow concurs, saying, "No, it doesn't." The impending danger adds a sense of urgency to their battle against Doc Ock.