//3

Welcome தமிழ் bloods!

Chemistry lab session:

All the boys and girls are standing opposite to each other. Ajay can't take off his eyes from her whereas all other friends of lakshmi were howling in a silent way and gossiping...

ஏய்... கொஞ்சோம் அஜய் அ பாரேன்... வச்ச கண்ணு வாங்காம பாக்குறான். அவன மாறி பயண லட்சுமி லவ் பண்ணுவா னு நினைக்குற? Chance ஏ இல்ல...அஜய் ல தண்ணி, தம்மு னு போடற ஆளு... யாருக்கு தெரியும்... கூலிப்பு கூட போடுவான்.

Hey...see Ajay! His eyes is not falling anywhere than her. Do you think Lakshmi will love a guy like him? No chance...Ajay is a drunkard who smokes and who knows what other bad habits he has...

Lakshmi can't stand by hearing all of these talks. She rolled her eyes - sighed and thrown a dead glance at him. He buttoned his shirt and smiled like a good boy with his flying hair.

She sighed out and went near him in the sense to take the methyl orange drops to pipette the solution.

வந்தோமா experiment பனோமா னு இரு. பாத்துட்டே இருக்காதா.

See, don't watch me like that. Just mind the experiment.

- அது இல்லா லட்சு...

No Lakshmi...

Direct ஆ பேசாத. எல்லாரும் பாக்குறாங்க.

Don't talk directly. Everyone is watching.

-லட்சுமி, இந்த டிரஸ் ல ரொம்ப அழகா இருக்க. என்னால முடியல டி!

Lakshmi, you are pretty in this dress. I can't take eyes from you di!

என்னாலையும் முடியல. Girls ல உன்ன பத்தி தப்பா பேசுறாங்க. Better, என்ன பாக்காத.

Even I can't (cuz irritated). Girls are talking rubbish about you. Better, don't see me.

She went on to titrate the solution. Ajay's friend heard everything.

டேய், அவளுக்கு உன்ன புடிக்கல. அதான் பாக்காத னு சொல்றா. புரிஞ்சுக்க.

Dei, she didn't like you. That's why she is ordering you to not see her.

-அப்டி இல்ல. Girls என்ன பத்தி தப்பா பேசுறது அவளுக்கு புடிக்கல. Love பண்ற டா... ஆனா மறைக்குற. இல்ல ஏன் என் மேல இவோலோ அக்கற சொல்லு?

Not like that. She didn't like the girls who are talking rubbish about me. She loves me da...but she is hiding it. If not, why she is taking care of it?