//7 - New episode

A/n:

Dear readers, don't be angry...
My clg is driving me crazy. To be honest, I was depressed. That sounds crazy, right? Your author fell in love with an insane guy and suffered a lot. I can't handle the pain. That's why I took a long break. Now, I'm okay...I think so. Lemme give you a recap and let's delve into the story.
Thanks for reading this! You will always be blessed. Hehe...

Note: No Tamil dialogues will be there. I will edit the previous chapters in English too. For many non-tamil readers.

....

Ajay, the protagonist, is a drug addict and alcoholic with some toxic friends. Despite this, he has a good inner personality. An incident from the past, where he was called "Porikki," left a deep scar in his heart. People misunderstood him, so he began living according to their perception. However, love prevented him from fully embracing a dark path. Lakshmi, the female protagonist, is patient and can handle anyone. She was in love with him during high school, and to this day, it remains a question mark.

"Why did he block her?"

"If he didn't know Lakshmi was that girl, how did he fall in love?"

"If it's revealed, will she be avoided again?"

"How did he love her?"

"The case! What happened to that case? Has anyone reopened it?"

....

With these questions, Lakshmi lives her present life without any worries. The past cannot change, the future cannot be stopped, but the present can be lived as we like.

She smiles gracefully at her lover Ajay as he buttons up his shirt like a professional and asks for her opinion.

His toxic friends can't handle this. They hatch a plan.

"This isn't right. If we leave him like this, he'll start living a normal life. Let's expose the truth about him. Search for that news. He shouldn't live happily with Lakshmi."

....

His friend approaches Ajay.

"Dude, wanna come to the party tonight?"

Ajay: No, Lakshmi told me not to party anymore. Otherwise, I'll start drinking again.

"Ask Lakshmi to come. It's not a club night. My friend is having a birthday party. No more alcohol."

Ajay: Then, I'll try.

....

Lakshmi: We're not going out tonight. Stay home.

Ajay: But they said...

Lakshmi: Just listen, Ajay. Study for the internals.

Ajay: I've sacrificed everything for you. I've resisted drinking, overcame my addiction, but you won't even let me hang out with my friends. Do I have to ask your permission for everything? You're my girlfriend, not my instructor.

Lakshmi: You're heading down the wrong path. This isn't right.

Ajay: I love you, as always, but I can't keep my friends away from you. Sorry!

He runs off to his friends. Lakshmi can't stop him.

....

In the evening:

Friend 1: Have a sip. You're upset.

Friend 2: He won't drink, dude. He has a girlfriend, right?

Friend 3: Yeah, Ajay has turned into a pet for her.

In stress, he grabs the bottle and takes a complete shot. His friends silently chuckle.

Meanwhile, Lakshmi is on her way. She travels to the destination on the bus, filled with nervousness.

....

Geetha: Ram, (Tells something)

They both rushed out. 

This story should be taken with twist. I am twisted to think why did I write like this. Challenging for me...So, wait for the next chapter. This page is just a recap and boost chap.