//5

Welcome தமிழ் bloods!

The days gone...

College டே வருது. நானும் என் friend கீதா உம் dance ஆட போறோம்.

Our getup is completely based on neela nilave song heroine.

---

Ajay's friend hastened in. டேய் மச்சான், ராம் ஓட ஆளு செமையா இருக்க டா!

He is mentioning Lakshmi.

டேய், நா auditorium கே வரல டா. பேசாம போய்டு.

And the next performance is...Lakshmi and Geetha's duo trending reels dance.

As Lakshmi stepped on the stage..., her eyes, lips, hairstyle, dress.... Everything glosses ajay's eyes.

மச்சான், நம்ம லட்சுமி யாட இது?...

Other's were like: டேய், லட்சுமி உனக்கு கீதா எனக்கு. டான்ஸ் முடிஞ்சுன propose பண்றோம் pick up பண்றோம்.

Wow! Ram is so lucky yarrhhhh!

Ajay rolled his eyes and sighed and left the place.

டேய், மச்சான்-

Dance started: The sparkling angels cutely started.

Neela Nilave
Ninavil Azhake
Thaaram Arike
Viriyum Chiriye....

Thaamara Poovukkum
Thannikkum Ennikkum
Sandaiye Vandhadhilla
Maamana Alli Nee
Dhaavani Pottukka
Machini Yaarum Illa...

And some more trending songs they performed whereas Ajay is smoking behind the block. The song heard in his ears..."Sudum Sudum Neruppu Pola Othikkalaama
Panju Panju Naan Irukken Pathikkalaama"

And their dance ended. The claps sounds than a huge cyclone. Ajay smokes in the pain that everyone would propose her. So, now she is his star where he can't even get close.

Time skip, he came out of the block and Lakshmi stood infront. Ajay smiled but saw back that ram was standing.

A guy came to லட்சுமி, எனக்கு உன்ன புடிச்சிருக்கு. Will you be my girlfriend?

Ram came...நா இருக்குமோது-

Ajay took the cigarette again. Lakshmi walked to ajay before ram completes his words.

They saw each other. Lakshmi smiled and held his hand where he holds the cigarette. He stood in the confusion. Ram shocked.

நானும் அஜய் உம் லவ் பண்றோம். So, I'm sorry.

The guy : but... நீயும் ராம் உம்-

Ajay left her hand but she held again and pecked on his lips smoothly. Ram and the guy opened their mouth in the shock!!!

Ajay's heart skipped a beat. He blinked once and dropped the cigarette on the ground and kissed back hardly. She just closed her eyes until he finishes...

Ram and the guy left the place. Now, it's only them.

Ajay took back his lips as his tears came at one side of his eye. He took back his forehead slower and slower.

இதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம்?

லட்சுமி: ஹ்ம்ம்... நீ எனக்கு மட்டும் தா னு அர்த்தம்.

He smiled with tender and hugged tightly. Her hands irons his shirt and holds him closer. Both of them closed their eyes.

கீதா saw ram and sat near him.

உனக்கு தெரியும் ல. லட்சுமி கு அஜய் ஆ புடிக்கும் னு... அப்போறோம் ஏன் என்கிட்ட சொல்லல?

கீதா: உண்மையா சொல்லவா? அஜய் கு முன்னாடியே லட்சுமி அவன love பண்ணா...

என்ன?

கீதா: ஸ்கூல் ல... உங்கிட்ட நா ஏன் சொல்லல நா...நீ யாரையும் சொல்ல விடல.

புரியல. லட்சுமி கு எப்படி அஜய் ஆ தெரியும்?

கீதா: அஜய் கு தெரியாமையே லட்சுமி அவன் கூட ஒரு வர்ஷம் பழகிருக்கா...

What?

---
Happy Diwali! Hurry burry update pa...so sorry if it's mokkai.