//4

Welcome தமிழ் bloods

Mistakes will be there. I didn't recheck.

Ajay is holding her hands with shirt full of blood in the hospital.

லட்சுமி, என்னால உன்ன நல்லா பாத்துக்க முடியாது. நீ என்ன விட்டு போய்டு... நீ இல்லாம... இல்லாம நா எப்படி இருப்பேன் னு தெரியல. நா கண்ண மூடி தொறக்குறதுக்குள்ள இங்க இருந்து போய்டு please...

Lakshmi, I can't take care of you. Please go away from me. Without you, I dunno how I'm going to survive. Lemme close my eyes for a minute. When I open, please go away.

He closed his oozing eyes and gulped in the pain of losing her. She left his hands. He tightened his eyes as she left him.

He slowly opened his eyes to check her but-

Her lips ended up on his lips with tender... His tears flew in her cheeks. Her hands held his cheeks and pecked one more time. His eyelashes can't close in the shock.

டேய், பரதேசி!

Hey, moron!

He suddenly woke up.

என்னடா கனவா? மணி என்ன தெரியுமா? இன்னக்கி நம்ம department sympo. எல்லா பொண்ணுங்களும் அப்டியே தேவத மாறி வருவாங்க. இன்னைக்காச்சு ஒழுங்கா குளிப்போம்.

What? Did you dream? Do you know what's the time? Today is our department symposium. Every girls would come like an angel. Atleast today let's bath.

Roommate 2 from bathroom: மச்சான், தெரியாம soap toilet ல விழுந்துருச்சு டா...

Chum, I carelessly slipped the soap into toilet.

Roommate 1: டேய் டேய் டேய், நா ரெண்டு நாளா குளிக்கலயா டா  இன்னைக்கு தா குளிக்கலாம் னு நெனச்சேன். உன்ன...

Hey hey hey, I didn't bath for two days. I thought to take a bath today but you!!!!

Roommate 2: இரு மச்சான். கோவ படாத. நா இதுக்குத்தான் girls hostel ல இருந்து perfume அ திருடி வச்சுருக்கேன்.

Wait da. Don't be mad. I stole perfume from girl's hostel.
Roommate 1: நீ எப்படி டா அங்க?

How did you went there?

Roommate 2: என் ஆள பாக்க போனேன் டா.

I went to see my girlfriend.

Roommate 1: அட சீ! Lover கிட்டயே pickpocket அடிச்சது நீ தான் டா...

What a shame! You pickpocket your girlfriend's perfume?

They both suddenly glanced at Ajay.

Roommate 1: இவன் ஏன்டா இப்டி இருக்கான்... டேய்..., நல்லா தான இருக்க?

Why he is like this? Are you okay?

Ajay: கனவுல... அவ... என்ன...

In my dream...she...,

Both of them gulped and sat near. அவ உன்ன... மச்சான்... சொல்லு டா...

She...what? Say it.

Ajay: Kiss... பண்ணா...

She kissed me.

Both: சா! அவ்ளோ தான? எனக்கெல்லாம் trisha கூட first night ஏ முடிஞ்சிருச்சு.

Sigh! That's it? I already finished first night with trisha.

Ajay: இது leo கு தெரியுமா?

Does leo knows about it?

His friend came in. பேசுனது போதும்... டைம் ஆச்சு...

Stop your convo. Time's up.

Three of them... இதோ வந்துட்டோம் டா.

We are coming...

---

Ajay is searching for Lakshmi and someone hastened in...டேய், அஜய், லட்சுமி ட யாரோ பிரெச்சன பண்றங்களா...

Hey, Ajay, someone is fighting with Lakshmi.

என்ன...(what??) He ran to the VLSI lab with anger by folding up his full hand shirt.

Ajay opened the door. Lakshmi is closing her eyes to get slap by a guy whereas he raised his hands. Ajay cam forward by biting his teeth but the guy held her hands instead. Ajay's legs stopped and Lakshmi opened her eyes.

நா பொண்ணுங்கள கை நீட்டி அடிக்க மாட்டேன். So... உனக்கு ஏதாச்சு punishment தரப்போறேன்.

Lakshmi rolled her eyes and gulps.

He held her anothet hand too and bended to her.
"Why not you can't be my girlfriend?" He smiler and..."time எடுத்துக்கோ. No problem"

Everyone praised them and asked Lakshmi to love him. She pulled back her hands and tried to get out but she saw Ajay. He saw aside and went out.

அஜய்-

Ajay just walked out but heard the girls chats...

ஏய், ராம் கு லட்சுமி கு செமையா செட் ஆகும். பேசாம she can love him.

Here... Lakshmi sighed and closer her face and ran away.

---

Actually what happened between Ram and Lakshmi?

Lakshmi slapped him by mistake cuz it's an accident to touch her hips.

Ajay heard everything...
Ram fell in love with her...
Lakshmi doesn't like Ajay and also don't have feelings for Ram.
What gonna be happen...