2.

A few years before...

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘

It was a beautiful afternoon, I had been in Madrid for a few months. It has always been a big dream of mine to come here.

I confess that I'm a little touchy about these things. I imagine myself falling in love with a perfect man in those typical cliché romances, traveling with him all over Spain, please don't judge me.

I'm at home with my best friend, Ava. I'm waiting for her to get ready so we can go out. Let's go to a football game, Real Madrid vs Valencia.

I'm French but I really like football.

I get up and go to the mirror, I'm no goddess, but I'm very beautiful.

- Jade! Get the towel for me! - Ava says as I throw the towel over the Box. - Thank you.

I throw myself in the armchair while she gets dressed in the bathroom. And she enters the room almost completely ready.

- Skirt or pants? - She said showing the two pieces, both black.

- Pants, it's cold today. - I say putting on my jacket.

- Piranha doesn't feel cold, chérie . - She said throwing the pants in the wardrobe. - I'm going to put pantyhose underneath.

- If you're going to use the opposite of what I say, why ask for my opinion? - She snorts and sticks her tongue out at me. - And another, who wears a skirt to a football game?

- I like to always look beautiful on any occasion. - She says. - But thinking about it, you're right, I'm going to put on my pants.

While she gets ready, I go to the kitchen and get myself some water. And in a few minutes she is ready and the Uber arrives.

We arrived at the stadium and went to our seats. We chose a place close to the Real Madrid reserve bench, in fact it was Ava who chose it when buying the tickets.

The good thing is that we were able to see the match well. We took several photos before the match started and when the referee blew the whistle to start we turned off our cell phones to watch the game.

- Go Camavinga! - Ava shouts, I forgot to say that she is addicted to Camavinga, the number 12.

The game was already over, Real Madrid had won 4-1 . It was an exciting match. We sat while the players returned to the changing rooms.

The team's number 12, Eduardo Camavinga, was walking and talking to another player Vinícius Júnior, number 7. Ava starts shouting like crazy in French.

- Hey Camavinga! Take a picture with me! We are French! - When she says that, the eyes of the two players focus on us. Making them both walk towards us.