3.

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘

- Friend! I can't believe you ran into him! - Ava screams in my ear. - I said he was drying you! I said!

We're at my house, she's washing the dishes while I dry them and put them away. For some reason my dishwasher broke down right on the day Ava got here.

- He said he wants to see me at the next game here in a week. - When I say that, she just smiles huge.

- I'm going to postpone my return to France! I can't miss the end of this story. - She said and when I open my mouth to say something she cuts me off. - I don't even want to know, I'm going to this game!

We finish doing the housework and I get a call from my boss, he needs me to go to the cafe and work the night shift.

I get ready and go to work. I really like my job, I don't even mind the fact that I have to work at night. The employees are super nice, and my boss is very kind to me.

I arrive at the establishment and run to put on my uniform and apron. At night we are almost a home-style restaurant, it's really cool.

I start to serve several customers non-stop.

We were almost closing, there was hardly anyone in the room

We were almost closing, there was hardly anyone in the room. Andrew and I are drying the glasses and cleaning the counter so things will be easier for us tomorrow.

The movement is great! - Andrew says. - Today a journalist called me, he wants an interview, he's going to a newspaper here in the city. - He pauses. - "The best establishments for you to visit in Madrid!" It's the name of the article, isn't it incredible!?

- That's really incredible! - I say excited. - It will increase customers even more. - I start cleaning the tables.

- Remember that famous player who came here with his manager yesterday? - He asks looking at me. - I know you remember, he seemed completely impressed with you. - I swallow hard when he says this, but I can't help but smile. - His manager scheduled a day for him to come here with his family, it will be a small celebration, just family members. So we will close to other customers on that day. - He explains.

- This is really cool. - I say.

He approaches me and helps me lift the chairs. Andrew is a great boss, I think he's the best boss I've ever had and the best looking too.

Andrew has long hair that reaches just above his shoulders. I like it when he ties it into a messy bun, leaving the smaller part of the hair out. He has a beard and blue eyes.

In addition to being very stylish, he is a good friend. Every Friday he doesn't come to work here, because he always goes to one of the neighboring neighborhoods and makes a charity dinner for those people who don't have anything to eat.

It's one of the things I most admire about him, without a shadow of a doubt.

- I was thinking... I know you're going to start college soon? So what do you think about going out to dinner? - He speaks. - You have helped me a lot here, I just want to thank you.