4.

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘

Today is Friday. It's today that I'm going to help Andrew with dinner, and I don't think I should be nervous about it.

Right now, I'm at work. It's a busy day today. But every Friday is like this. As we don't open at night, the flow of people increases during the day.

That's one of the things I don't understand. How can people not open a bar on Friday? This is completely different from France .

Rwen is working today. While we work he tells me a different piece of gossip about the filthy rich clients who come in. I love that about him.

I hear the door bell ring, I look at it and see him standing at the door. Yes, Him. Vinícius is standing at the door looking for someone, when his eyes fall on me he opens a smile.

He comes towards me and sits down in front of the counter. He looks me up and down and smiles.

- Good morning! - He greets me - How are you? - He rests his hand on his chin and looks at me.

- Buenos dias, señor ! - I say almost blushing - I'm great, do you know what you're going to order? - I ask.

-What I want is not on the menu. - She speaks. This leaves me open-mouthed. How direct he is. - I think I'll have a Coffee with milk and an Arepa con queso.

I note his request. I excuse myself and go into the kitchen to prepare the order. Today I'm just going to stay at the counter and he stays at the counter.

-What happened there? - Rwen asks - He is very abused.

- Nothing happened, Rwen. - I say and he takes my arm.

- If you don't want to answer it, I can do it for you. - Rwen says in a comforting tone.

- No need, he didn't do anything wrong. - I say, taking the tray - I can take care of myself.

He nodded and let me pass, I delivered Vinícius's order and went back to serving people at the counter. But the counter isn't very big, so even without answering it I'm still very close to it.

He takes out his cell phone and starts texting someone. Then he hangs up and starts looking at me.

- You are beautiful today. - Vinícius says taking a sip of the drink.

- I'm just in uniform. - I answer while serving the customer next door.

- You look good in uniform. - He answers. - Do you have plans for today? -His question makes me look at him.

- Why do you want to know? - I ask.

- To do this the right way and invite you to dinner. - He responds by finishing the Arepa con Queso.

- We do not even know each other. - I say.

- My name is Vinícius Júnior, I'm 20 years old and I'm a football player. - He extends his hand. - Your time.

- My name is Jade Durand, I'm 19 years old and I'm a waitress. - I say holding his hand. - And I already have plans today.

- Where are you going? - He asks.