9.

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘

Years ago...

It was 2022, Vinícius and I had already been dating seriously for a few months. Right now I'm at Vinicius' house, hugging him while he played video games. He left his video game in his room, so he could play it in his bed.

Yesterday was an important day for him, his family got together here and we saw the players called up for the World Cup.

I was a little torn in this case, I didn't know if I was rooting for France, my country, or Brazil, my boyfriend's country.

After we heard his name, everyone present started to celebrate. And I ended up sleeping here.

- Love? - I hear Vini calling me. - You are hungry? We could order food.

-Or we could cook, don't you do the monthly shopping at this house? - I ask laughing, he turns off the video game and puts the controller on the bedside table.

- I have people to do this here. – He kisses my neck. - I also have people to cook for me... - He says while kissing me. - But I dismissed everyone, just to be alone with you.

This explains why the house was a mess and then tidied up when I woke up.

- We don't need your employees, I know how to cook. - I get up and he opens a pout.

- Oh no, can we just cuddle up to each other and order food? - He says holding my hand.

- No! Come on, get up! - I order and he obeys. I run to the kitchen and he follows me. I look at all the cupboards and take out the utensils. I go to the Pantry and get several ingredients.

He sits propped up on the front island. He rests his chin on his hand and looks at me.

- Hey! You won't just stand there! - I say, handing him the parsley to chop. — Chop the parsley while I chop the onion.

- You're in charge, boss. - He comes and stays by my side. I take two cutting boards and place them on the counter.

First I place my hand on top of his, showing him how he should do it. After he gets the hang of it, I add the water to the pan and set it to boil.

I cut the onion quickly, when I look at it he is crying.

- Why are you crying, love? - I ask. He smiles and wipes away his tears.

-How can you do that? - He asks and I get even more confused. - I wasn't the one who cut the onion and I'm crying, you cut it and didn't even let a tear fall.

I smile at that and kiss his cheek. I take some tomatoes and cut them up. While the pasta is cooking I start preparing the sauce.

I take a glass dish and pour it with pasta, sauce, and cheese. And after finishing these sequences, I take the dish to the oven, just until the cheese melts.

Once ready, I ask Vini to set the table for dinner. When I go to pick up the tray to set the table, I see that he didn't set the dining table, but rather a smaller table that was on the balcony.

I always liked seeing the Plaza de Cibeles and Vinicius's balcony gave a clear view of the square. It was very beautiful, the architecture of the square is fascinating.

We sat and had dinner together. I think of all the moments we spent together, this was one of my favorites.

After we ate, I snuggled closer to him. And I rest my head on his shoulder, he holds my hand, stroking it.

And we stayed there, admiring the view with each other's company.

- Baby, I was here thinking... - He says without stopping looking at the tower. - Instead of you going to France to watch the World Cup there, how about you go with me and my family?