Chapter 45: Eren Jäger

Year 854
Location: Military Prison, Wall Seena

"The hands of death could not defeat me. The sisters of fate could not hold me. And you will not live to see the end of this day! I will have my revenge!!"
- Kratos

Gabi was violently twitching on her bed, with Falco shaking her in worry.

Falco: G-Gabi?! Hey!! What's wrong?!

A Scout ran down the corridor as he heard Falco yelling and looked through the bars to see Gabi struggling.

Falco: Hey!! Get a hold of yourself!

The Scout frantically opened the door and rushed in.

MP: Are you okay?!

Falco: She just started writhing!

As the Scout approached Gabi to check up on her, she darted her eyes up at him. In a sudden move, she swung a brick wrapped in a bed sheet up at him, smashing through his jaw, making the Scout collapse to the ground unconscious.

 In a sudden move, she swung a brick wrapped in a bed sheet up at him, smashing through his jaw, making the Scout collapse to the ground unconscious

Falco: O-Oh, god.. G-Gabi, we should get-

Smash!!

Falco watched in horror as Gabi swung down the brick with all her might, smashing it into the skull of the unconscious guard on the ground.

Falco: Gabi!!

He tacked her to the wall and looked down, only to see that it was too late. His skull was cracked wide open with blood gushing out of it. Falco desperately tried to lift his body back up, only for brain fluid to seep out of his head.

Falco: H-Holy shit.. H-He was out! W-Why did.. why did you do that-

Gabi: Hide him under the bed!

Falco and Gabi pushed the guard under the bed and rushed out, towards the exit, running into an open field of tall grass, escaping the facility.

Falco: T-That was completely unnecessary, Gabi! He was worried about you!

Gabi: Bullshit.. these devils are to blame for everything! Zofia.. Udo.. all these innocent people.. they are heartless monsters, nothing more!

Falco just ran after her, feeling uneasy.

Gabi: I overheard the guards talking. They said the Emperor escaped his facility as well. Falco, we need to find him!

Falco: R-Right, b-but who do we turn to?! Z-Zeke he..

Gabi: He is a traitor! We trust no one but the Emperor! It might not have been planned, but we have to help him on our own! It is our duty as warriors!

Falco gulped, as they ran into a forest.

Falco: A-Alright!

[POV Change - Dot Pixis]