- End of Season 2 and 3 -

Jesus Christ, you really read all the way to here. This is a very long story, you know? Like, really, really long. If my calculations are correct, this story is roughly 300.000 words long until now. Just for a comparison: The book "A Game of Thrones" has 298.000 Words.

Like I did last time, I want to take a short break until I continue with Season 4.

I would like to thank everyone that supported this story thus far. I appreciate every single vote, comment and read. I would also like to thank people for putting this story in their reading lists. It helps a lot with reaching new people.

Special shoutouts go to all of the people that instantly jump on every Chapter the second they release. I always look forward to your input after I release a Chapter.

I managed to publish 19 Chapters, every single week without pause. That's pretty impressive in my book, haha, especially with how long I make these Chapters.

I want to cool down and prepare everything for Season 4. I have really good ideas and know exactly where this story is heading. You can follow me, I'll post a heads-up when I set a date for the release.

I recommend rereading the story if you enjoyed it, you might become rusty when Season 4 hits. But then again, this is a long-ass book. So you do you big man.

I would gladly hear your feedback, positive or negative. If you have any questions, I will answer them (as long as it isn't anything that will be answered later on in the story).

Until then. Take care! Bye-bye!~

 Take care! Bye-bye!~