A2.3: Scared Sparkless

As the Maximals discuss whether to trust Lady Zara and her Maximals, the Axalon is attacked by ghosts; which leads to Rattrap claiming that the ship is haunted.

Rattrap: "It's official, the ship is haunted!"

[...]

???: "Sike!" (laughs her head off

???: "Sike!" (laughs her head off.)

Maximals: (with WTF faces)"Huh?"

They search everywhere looking for this "ghost" but it turns out that the ghost is none other than Sonar, the Bat Maximal from the Treehouse, who just pranked them out of kindness.

Sonar: "You should see your faces! Sorry 'bout that. My name's Sonar by the way."

Cheetor: "It's nice to meet you too, I'm Cheetor, and these are..."

Sonar: "Rhinox, Rattrap, Tigatron, Airazor, Riptar, and the big guy? Hmmm, Optimus Primal!"

Airazor: "What a smart aleck. I like her."

Primal: "Well, I don't!"

Apparently, Primal refuses their kindness, saying that they don't trust those who treat the Beast Wars like a game.

Primal: "That's the problem, I don't trust those who treat the Beast Wars like a game!"

Sonar: "Awww, pretty please. I won't get in the way of your mission."

Meanwhile, Megatron wants to find out about these new Maximals while discovering their powers.