A3.3: Legendary Trouble

The silver griffin Fuzor is named "Silver Wing" and the serpentine-like Fuzor is named "Quickstrike". They both want to become something greater.

Then, when the 2 join the Predacons, Quickstrike likes his gig, but Silver Wing questions his position.

MegaRex: "Prepare for a full attack!"

Silver Wing: "What? We outnumber them more than two to one."

MegaRex: "Yes..."

Silver Wing: "We have twice their firepower."

MegaRex: "Yes..."

Silver Wing: "We should give them a chance to surrender!"

MegaRex: "Mmm...no."

[...]

Quickstrike: "Uhm, does it have to be quick? Cause after we cripple 'em, I'd kinda like to enjoy their sufferin' for a while."

MegaRex: "I like how you think Quickstrike, but business before pleasure."

Then, the battle begins, and suddenly, Optimus Primal arrives to take the fight to the Preds!

Optimus Primal: "Well, that's just prime!"

Silver Wing finally leaves the Preds and joins the Maximals, honoring his sense of duty.

Silver Wing: (he knocks Megatron off a cliff) "Consider that my resignation from the Predacons, Megatron! (to Primal) I know now that my place was always with the Maximals. May I join you?"

Primal: "Well...I like your résumé."