O-S 9 : Are you ready?

She was restless. It was the evening, and they had finished dinner about an hour ago, and they were all in the common room, chatting, arguing, spending time on their phones. She was actually listening to music on her phone, while half-sleeping on one of the couches. When the first notes of the song rang, she opened her eyes, her body straightening. She wanted to dance. Now.

Sitting down, she looked at Lucifer and asked him if she could go to the sport's hall for some time. Understanding what it was about, he only smiled at her before nodding, his eyes teasing her. She blushed again remembering the last time, before rising up to her feet, and heading to the corridors, saying bye to the others.

---She missed Mammon who was just coming back from the bathroom and asked where she was. Lucifer asked him to come closer, and whispered in his ear that he should see her in the sport's hall. Curious, Mammon didn't add anything, and instead, announced that he was going to his room. The others didn't question anything, too busy bickering with each other.---

She had put her D.D.D on the ground, next to her jacket, and had started again the sound, the rush of the music filling her soul and body with energy. She couldn't help it. This song was... something.

It's time to host a party... party...

Are you ready?

The first time she heard this song, she clearly wasn't ready. Thankfully, she had been alone in her room -which was rare- when the song first came out. She had been a blushing mess, hugging her pillow in a futile attempt to grasp control over herself. Now ? She still wasn't ready! His voice was mesmerizing, in a way she had never experienced before.

Welcome to my party

Today's main character is only you

Sweep away the sparkling coins

Now all I wish for is your love sign

Again, she felt that this song was meant for her. If she had any doubt with Lucifer, it wasn't the case here. Everyone, including her, knew his feelings for her. As clueless as she could be with this type of thing, she couldn't ignore this. And she was so honored. So honored to be one of the first people outside of his family to pass before money in his eyes.

She knew he wasn't only greedy for money, but for all types of things. Including love. Love from her. The more she listened to his song, the more she found he sounded desperate here. Desperate for any sign that she loved him.

But I don't have this master key

You are my heart's top desire

This tsundere is madly in love with you

Was the term "master key" referring to her and her heart? She had wondered about it. She never considered herself as their master, and neither did the brothers actually, but it was technically the case. If she was being honest with herself, they pretty much all had the key to her heart. She just never let them use it. She understood why he felt as if he didn't have it, though. Because he loved her, he never knew how to act around her. His tsundere persona was cute, but he knew it wasn't serving him right. There were times when even her thought that maybe he was annoyed by her, when in fact he just didn't want to admit how much he liked spending time with her.

And the fact that he wasn't outright admitting his feelings for her made things easier with her. That way she could pretend she didn't see anything. She didn't have to respond to his feelings. As selfish as it was, it was relieving for her. This song was crushing this statu-quo. He was saying he loved her. That he wanted her with all his heart. That he was in love with her. How could she even pretend now?