O-S 7 : Human Family Incident.

Hellooo! ^^ I wrote this one because I wanted to think more about Namiko's family. I know that a lot of people headcanon MC as not having any family, and that'd be part of why they'd want to stay in the Devildom.

Buut, I don't know, for once I wanted one of my characters to have family, loving and caring?? I just thought that Namiko's relationship with her family would have been what made her how she is now.

Also I wanted to write more interactions between Lucifer and Namiko!  Also this was way longer that I expected! Hope you'll enjoy!

*** *** ***

          When she received a call on her human phone from her mother, she wasn't worried. Her family was sometimes calling her to have some news about her, and the brothers. They would chat some, about everything and nothing, before ending the call. But this time was different. When she answered the call, her mother's voice was definitely filled with an edge that was rare for her. Gradually, as her mother spoke to her, she widened her eyes, tensing. When her mother finished with a sigh, she just said:

"I'm coming."

"Wait, Namiko, dear, you're in the Devildom, you can't just-"

"I'm coming." She repeated, frowning.

         Her mother just sighed, probably nodding on the other end. She ended the call quickly, and after a moment to collect herself, calming her breath, she bolted out of her bed to prepare herself. Taking her jacket and shoes, she took both her human phone and D.D.D. with her, before hurrying to Lucifer's room. When she arrived, she saw his door opening, and understood he knew she was coming. Mostly because of the noise she was making, probably. Panting, her body trembling slightly under the stress, she asked:

"Lucifer, I need to go to the Human World, right now. Please help me get there!"

         Her eyes were pleading, and he stepped to her, holding her arm, fearing she might lose her balance. He looked at her, and his calm look reassured her. Right, everything was fine, she didn't need to make a big deal out of this. She was fine, her mother had assured her.

"Namiko, could you please explain yourself?" He asked simply, not letting go of her arm.

"My mother just called me, my sister is injured, she's at the hospital..." She said, so hastily her words were almost mixed up.

"Calm down, Namiko. I'm here. What happened to your sister?"

"She-She was hurt at school. My mother thinks someone bothered her and hurt her..."

         Anger was slightly taking the place of her stress and worry. Whoever had hurt her sister would pay for it. Lucifer in front of her seemed to understand her panic and nodded, a soft smile on his lips. It wasn't often she could see it, and she was glad.

"I'll accompany you there."

"What? No no, you just need to take me to my city, I'll manage the rest on my own. I know where the hospital is and-"

"Namiko, I won't let you alone in this state. You're still clearly distressed and it wouldn't be safe for you to be alone, even in your world."

"Still, I'm sure you have better things to do..." She muttered, looking away.

        She didn't want to bother him with her human problems. It was her family, not his problem.

"Whatever I have to do, I assure you it's not "better" than to take care of you or help you."