O-S 4 : Movie night.

It was pretty rare for them, but for once, they were almost all in the common room. Watching movies. She often watched movies with Mammon, Levi, and Beel, or spent time talking with Asmo and Satan, and often slept with the twins. However, she spent less time with Lucifer since he was always busy with work with Diavolo and the student council, but once in awhile, she'd go in his room to chat a little.

          At first, it was a little uncomfortable, since he didn't quite grasp why she was doing this, but after a while, it just became natural. She'd talk about her day at RAD, what she did with the brothers, some bad things they had done, under the condition he wouldn't punish them. He wanted her to fill him on everything he could not see, but she didn't want the brothers to get in trouble because of her. So this was their compromise.

          On some bad days, he'd tell her about his burdens, about his struggles, his stress. She understood that it was often hard for him, and his little brothers weren't exactly making things easier for him. She'd listen, supporting him, giving him her point of view when he was curious as to how she would handle things. Sometimes, he seemed so tired, she'd ask him if he wanted a hug or a massage. Often, he just smiled with those piercing eyes that never missed to make her blush, and refused. Sometimes, however, he would accept gladly with a tired sigh.

          She was sometimes a little sad about the fact he was never with all of them. It's like he was apart. She always hoped he wasn't feeling too lonely, nor left apart. But at the same time, it was a conscious choice on his part. He wanted to give that serious look, to keep being respected by his brothers. He was the oldest, so he had to set a good example. Watching movies with everyone on the floor, in a mess of blankets wasn't really fitting. She wondered if he would have liked it though.

          Her thoughts were interrupted by the movie starting. This was a parody of a horror movie. She wasn't really comfortable with horror movies, but this was so cheap produced, with so bad acting, that she was too occupied holding back her laughs to actually be invested in the "scary part".

          The same couldn't be said about Mammon, who was terrified, buried under a blanket, a pillow hiding his face most of the time. After he almost jumped on her once, she took his hand under the blankets discreetly so his brothers wouldn't notice. Everyone was already making fun of him for being the only one afraid, she didn't want to make it worse.

          How a demon that powerful could even be afraid of ghosts and these kinds of things? The boy was always dealing with witches and Lucifer, and they were way scarier and could actually hurt him. Why was he so afraid of things happening on the screen, when his life was far more concerning? She smiled a little and squeezed his hand briefly to assure him she was there. For once, he was the one that needed help. She was glad to be useful.

          Eventually, she saw Belphie sleeping, buried in a cocoon of blankets. It wasn't even the middle of the movie yet. Soon after, Asmo followed him. Well, he needed his precious hours of sleep, if he wanted to keep that beautiful skin, she thoughts with an amused smile.

          They seemed so peaceful and cute like that. Beel was still eating chips, and she wasn't even surprised to see more than ten bags empty behind him. Satan was often sighing with how bad the movie was, but she could tell he was amused. Levi was actually invested, just like he would be in front of a good horror movie. How he could actually appreciate it was a wonder. She just couldn't take the actors seriously. She was pretty sure even her, would have acted better.

          When the movie ended, she lied down, tired. On her left, Mammon was actually asleep against her, still holding her hand. On her right, Belphie had moved a little in his sleep, and his hair was tickling her face. At one point during the movie, Levi had put his head on her lap, so she couldn't grab a blanket for him nor her. In the corner of her vision, she saw Beel sleeping, still holding a bag of chips, next to his twin. On the other side, Asmo was next to Mammon, while Satan turned off the TV, before lying down next to Asmo.