Mall Time

Guys 😫 I have something to confess🤧

I'm im I'm im I'm 

So good at writing!🤭🤭🤭

Alright alright, back to the story...Also no self-harm or suicide attempts!🤧

America POV

Well that's something to do Friday..Going to the mall with RUSSIA what if my father finds out about this? Ugh, at least Canada will be there. Alright so I think I know everyone in Russias friend group

-Canada

-Ukraine

-China..thankfully isn't coming

-Germany

-Japan

And last but definitely least Russia

So I'm just going to have to deal with Ukraine. Since Canada is my brother, Germany & Japan are my friends and Russia I just know. So I think we are gonna go.. To a movie and shopping? I think so, but I don't like shopping with other people. I like shopping by myself cause I have a more feminine body, so I shop in the womans section.

Oh well we might split up so I will try to go with Canada or I will just get food. My week is a normal college week. 

~Le time skip to Fries day~ ( yes I mean fries day ) TW: bullying 

I woke up to my alarm. I swear I'm gonna break another, I slapped my alarm and it shut off . I got up and changed into a sweater and (not ripped) jeans. I went to the bathroom, when I was done I grabbed all my homework and books shoved it in my bag and grabbed an apple from the table. I woke up Germany & Japan, rushed out the door to meet Canada and head to class.

I was walking to my locker, but when I was done with my locker and closed the door. You know what I saw? China 

America: W-what do you want China?

China: Oh p-poor s-stuttering a-America.

America: I said what do you want?

China: oh I just wanted to see if the gay, actually went to this college.

America: Shut up!

I ran down the hallway, past all the people staring at me. Great. I ran into the bathroom and called Canada. I might have another panic attack, I called Canada.

Canada: Oh hey what's up Ame?

America: China..

Canada: What?

America: Chinas here...

Canada: Yeah! I know. Why do you seem upset?..

America: Listen just come over to the men's bathroom okay?

Canada: okay..?

I hung up the call. Great how am I supposed to tell my brother, that's friends with china. That China bully's me? What is he gonna think? Is he gonna yell at me or defend me?

Once Canada got here I told him everything and when I say everything I mean everything like how I cut, get bullied, get beaten by father, how I almost hung myself, and that I'm gay.

Canada: Wait what woah slow down..

Canada: let me get this straight.. China bullied you in middle school, and now you cut & try to kill yourself because of him? Ame I understand that you're gay I will always support but, I didn't know China bullied you? I can't be friends with him anymore.