¡explicación!

!NOT A CHAPTER!

This is the explanation of what happened to America.  Oh boy this is gonna be hard.

Michael?: So, what happened to America in my AU is hard to explain so I will try my best. So America was bombed by a mysterious country (it is a dead country) I'm not sure who to do right now but I will in the future. He was bombed by 2 country's. #1 Bombed him #2 Put a spell on him. His curse was to restart his life. So he was born when Russia was. (That way they are allowed to date without Ame being a grandpa basically & Russia being a minor.)  So I think personally that in my AU a small fight happened between Soviet & Ame. It was like when 2 best friends have an argument. So anygays, Ame restarted his life & the curse had side affects. Because it was impossible to be young again, it had bad side affects. Which are his Episodes, Dizzy moments, Anxiety, & Depression. So i tried to make him as Normal as I could with his depression. I think he will have depression later in this story. One thing you might ask, About Phil Ame's best friend that got in a car crash. She is still in the hospital, I will make her survive. You gays oops I mean you guys can give me ideas for any chapter. Any questions you can ask me. If you guys want anything sad or bad or happy to happen go ahead and tell me. I will have Ame get a big cut again. So in the future he will find out about everything, and when I say everything I MEAN Everything. I'm deciding that in some chapters it will be someone else's POV because I know I only do Ame's but it's because everything happens to him. I will make it Russia's or Britain's in the future okay? I'm thinking that Russia or America gets lost in the woods & it will be Canada's POV when he tries finding them. And I will try to make a chapter that's only Rusame fluff. So that's basically it for now.

:) Good-bye Comrades