Halloween

Guys, * Aggressively takes a sip of tea *

I have decided that this, is a very sad book.

Why not add * Aggressively takes another sip of tea * 

Sad & Happy stuff😊😊😊

Fyi this tea is really good.

America POV (Warning: Cutting)

I woke up and got out if bed I put on some clothes and walked out of my room. I saw Germany & Japan sitting at the table eating.

Japan: Ame-Kun!!!

Germany: good morning America.

Ame: Uh morning.

Japan: are you ready to go to the mall?

Ame: we are going to the mall?.. oh yeah.

Japan: Yay!!

We walked out the dorm to meet everyone at the park. I didn't want to go to the mall, there were to many people. And especially with Russia.. once everyone got to the park we all walked to the mall. Everyone wanted to watch a movie then get something to eat. So I agreed. I stayed close to Canada, I HATED people other than family or some friends. Once we all got tickets to the movie we all sat down.

~After The Movie~

Once we got out of the movie theatre, we went to get food. I had been walking with everyone then suddenly someone came up behind me. I ran I didn't care where I went I just ran.

Canada: Wait no! Ame come back!

Russia: America?

Canada: He ran! I don't know why though..

Japan: I say Russia goes and gets him.

Russia: what? Why me.

Japan: well you're bigger and stronger so go get him!

Russia: fine!

Russia POV

I vas running in the mall trying to vind  America. I eventually saw him sitting on a bench near a tree that was in the middle of the mall.

Russia: America! Why did you run off?

Ame: I just did leave me alone!

Russia: come on Ame, you can get past your anxiety! Think about it. I like you, your brothers like you, your parents like you, my friends like you. There's a lot of people who like you. Now me I'm tall and strong and everyone is scared of me. And I still have friends! And you do to.

Ame:... maybe you're right..but I still have anxiety.

Russia: come on let's go back.

Ame: okay

America POV

Maybe he was right. Russia I mean. I didn't know he knew how to comfort people.once we got back we all ate our food. Not talking about what happened. Maybe Russia isn't actually that bad. Oh well. Once we were all going to leave I turned around to Russia. 

Ame: uh Russia. Why is Japan behind you?

Russia: vat do vu mean?

Ame: it looks like she's about to push you?

Russia: va-

Last thing I knew Russia got pushed onto me and we both fell to the floor. Luckily he caught himself over me.