Passed Out

No plates in his room? Hasn't eaten. Says he eats his dinner in his room? He passes out. Is he sleeping?

Me: People, am I right?

That One Person Named People: YOU RACIST MOTHERFU-

Guys, nothing is wrong with me I swear. Anygays, I'm doing this offline so no video :P  And No other languages :(  so just pretend they are speaking the language.

But don't worry! Cause there will be Rusame fluff :D

Enjoy!

America POV

I woke up before my alarm this time, I didn't want to be late to work. I got up, putting my glasses back on. Someone knocking on my door already.

Ame: what?

Germany: Have you been eating?

Ame: yeah in my room.

Germany: you sure?

Ame: yes.

Germany: alright.

I haven't actually been eating, I've been telling them I'm eating in my room. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my ripped short Jean overalls & a white crop top. I put on thigh high socks. Added a necklace and went outside my room, I got on my black sneakers and walked over to Canada's dorm. I knocked on the door. Apparently he was ready to. He was wearing ripped jeans with a beanie, brown shirt & white vans.I said hi & this time we drove to work.

Ame: soo? Did you sleep well?

Canada: yeah actually. What about you?

Ame: yeah.

I slept for about 3 hours last night.

Canada: do you think Rico is there already?

Ame: maybe, it's like she knows when we're going to go to work.

Canada: I know, I think she's gonna be there.

Ame: yeah.

We pulled into the parking lot and got out.

Ame: alright.

I said as I locked the car.

Ame: ready for work?

Canada: yep.

We walked into the small shop.

Ame: Rico!

Pretend that she's speaking Spanish, same with Ame.

Puerto Rico: Yeah!?

Ame: we're here.

Puerto Rico: Alright! We have a big order.

She walked out from her office.

Puerto: A big order. And we can't mess up. Got it?

Ame: yep!

Alright, no Spanish from here I think

Canada: what she say?

Ame: big order that we can't mess up.

Canada: oh okay!

Ame: better get to work, don't think we can open today let me go ask. I went to her office and asked, she said we can't because of the big order.

Ame: she said we can't open today.

Canada: okay! Better get started on the order.

Ame: yep, it's written right here. And when she said big order she MEANT big order.