The café

Ok...so. I'm going to change up the place that they were at last chapter, cause this will take forever to finish this book- also, there will be no meeting. We'll just say that UN & EU were able to catch the bad guys and put them in jail ok? This is probably why I had no motivation, probably stuck on how & what to do.

RusAme/AmeRus fluff? Yes

It will take place outside in the winter

Ame POV

Very cold. Wait isn't there a new café that opened?

Ame: Canada, Russia, let's go to that café. It's getting cold.

Canada: I forgot you weren't used to the cold, Yeah! Let's go.

Russia: Sure!

Russia looked very happy, he was sprinting to the café. I started blushing I bit. I shook my head hoping it would go away. What's that feeling? It feels like...I don't know...something funny in my stomach.. whatever I should probably catch up with them. I ran after them. Russia opened the café door & I walked in. Woahh it was pretty here!

Cashier(me in disguise): I can help you country's over here!

Canada: thank you.

We walked over to register 2. Canada ordered first. Then Russia let me go next.

Cashier: what can I get you?

Ame: A uh, a pumpkin latte please.

Cashier: okay, and you?

They looked at Russia. 

Russia: I'll have a Pumpkin latte as well please.

Cashier: okay, will that be all?

Russia: yep!

Cashier: Cash or card?

Ame: Car-

Russia: I'll pay.

Cashier: 😏okay, cash or card?

Russia: card.

He gave them his card, I was blushing now.

Cashier: *whisper to Canada* are they boyfriends?😏

Canada: *whisper to Mike* not yet, I have a plan😏

Not me & Canada secretly working together-

Cashier: okay here is your receipt, I will make them for you countries.

We walked over to a small table in the middle of the café. I was still blushing a little. It was very cold.

Ame: are you guys cold?

Canada: we're always cold XD

Ame: really Canada.

Russia: are you?

Ame: yeah kinda.

Russia: here, you can have my jacket.

He took off his jacket then got up & walked over to me, He placed his jacket over my shoulders. Now this. I was blushing at. Like a lot.

Cashier: Order's are done!

Canada: I'll get those, you guys stay here.

I shook my head to hopefully clear the blush. I looked up as Canada came back with the drinks.

Published a short chapter because I'm Not gonna be online today so something for you.