How they protect you from your toxic boyfriend (Them Crushing)

Draco Malfoy:

"I can't believe she would choose him over me." Draco says as he watches you as you sit on your boyfriend's lap in the corner of the common room. "You forget you never told her about your crush." Blaise comments as he continues to read his book. Draco clenches his jaw as he watches your boyfriend run his hands along your thighs. You look over at Draco with pleading and watery eyes. He tapped the side of his head to let you know to use legilimens. You instant went to his mind. "Please help me." You spoke in his mind. He immediately stood up and walked over to you. Your boyfriends grip on your thighs tightened in a controlling way. Warning you not to move. "Y/n, I need to speak with you about our potions project." You go to speak, but your boyfriend does for you. "She won't be going anywhere with you, Malfoy. Besides, she's now my partner in all our classes. So beat it." You look at Draco while a few tears slip down your face. "That's it. Let go of her prick, or you're getting an ass beating." Your boyfriend moves you off his lap and stands trying to intimidate Draco. "You want to fight fine. But she'll still choose me over you every time." You slowly raise your wand and aim at the back of your boyfriend. "I don't think so." Draco says before you cast a spell. "Petrificus Totalus!" You yell loudly, causing your boyfriend to become completely immobilized for a few hours. Draco comes to your side as tears stream down your face. You release the charm that hid your black eye and bruises. Draco's rage quickly surfaced as his eyes roamed over the black and purple bruises. "I'll beat the shit -" "No, please, Draco. Just take me to Madam Pomfrey. I don't want you getting in trouble over me." Draco nods his head as he walks away but not before stepping on your boyfriend's hand and most likely breaking the bones in his fingers. You lean down next to your boyfriend and smile before talking. "You're wrong about what you said. I, in fact, choose Draco over you."

Blaise Zabini:

"When do you want to meet up to work on the potions assignment?" Blaise asks you as you both exit the classroom. "How about after dinner. I should be free then." "It's a date." Blaise says with a wink and a smile. "Blaise, you know -" "Yeah, yeah, you have a boyfriend. I know." You softly smile wondering if you should tell him about how controlling and abusive your boyfriend has gotten lately. "Oi, Y/n." Your boyfriend calls behind you. You tense for a moment but quickly relax, hoping Blaise didn't notice. He, in fact, noticed but didn't say anything. "Boyfriend calls." You say with a nervous chuckle. You walk over to your boyfriend, and he immediately grabbed your upper arm before dragging you away to an abandoned hallway. Blaise, sensing something wrong, followed but stayed out of sight. "What did I say about talking to other boys? Hmm?" "I know, but Snape made us partners for the potions assignment. So, I have to talk to him." Blaise looks around the corner to see you trembling as your boyfriend has you pinned against the wall. "Is that back talk I hear?" "No, I promise it's not." Your voice now trembling, scared from getting a possible beating again. "You know better than to make a promise you know is a lie." Your boyfriend raises his hand to slap you, causing you to close your eyes. Seconds pass, and when the slap and punches don't come, you slowly open your eyes to see Blaise with his wand against your boyfriend's neck. "Back away from Y/n right now, or you're going to the hospital for a very long time." He slowly backs away being the coward he is. "I wasn't actually going to hurt her. I could never." Your boyfriend says as Blaise stands in front of you in a protective way. "Tell that to the black eye and bruises Madam Pomfrey healed last night!" You yell, feeling more confident with Blaise by your side. Blaise's hold on his wand tightened as his anger boiled to the top. "You will no longer be hurting or even touching Y/n. I don't give a shit what you say, but this relationship is obviously toxic for her. So, for the sake of Y/n, I'm permanently ending your relationship with her. Now walk away and never talk to her again or so help me you will receive no mercy next time we meet." Your now ex-boyfriend begins walking away but not before retorting an untrue comment. "The girls a slut anyway." "That's it you little -" "No Blaise, please." You say grabbing his arm causing him to look down at you. "Please, let him go. We both know he's just mad that he lost to you." Blaise's face softens as he looks at your pleading expression. "Anything for my little fireball."