Dark Lady ⟪T.R.⟫

***This takes place during the Marauders Era. Pretend this is when Tom went to school.*** 

You weakly walk along the corridor, hugging the wall to stay standing. The room of requirements door quickly appeared, allowing you to walk in. You found Tom with his loyal followers sitting around a table.

Tom looks to you and quickly stands confused and angered by your appearance. Blood stained your once white shirt from the many cuts along your stomach, chest, and arms.

"Tom." You say as you reach out for him. He quickly walks to you and catches you before you can collapse.

"Who did this to you?" Tom asks softly as he holds you. He motioned for a member to come and start healing you. Regulus Black quickly comes to your side, knowing the most healing spells along with the secret relationship between you and the future Dark Lord.

"Bella." You wince in pain as you feel the skin close from Regulus's healing spells. Tom's eyes went red as he turned to his followers, not finding Bellatrix Black among them.

"Bring me Bellatrix at once!" Tom yells. Everyone goes rigid for a moment before answering with a "Yes, my lord." They all exit the room as Tom turns to Regulus.

"Be honest, how is she." Tom asks sternly.

"She's lost a lot of blood, but she'll be just fine. The horcrux you made for her has ensured her life, my lord. But she needs to rest." Regulus says as he heals the last of your cuts.

"Then let us take her to the bed." Just as Tom says this, the room changes into a luxurious bedroom in colors of greens. He carries you to the bed and carefully lays you down. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at you with worry. You were the only thing he cared about more than power... more than his own life.

Twenty minutes passed before Lucius Malfoy came into the room dragging Bellatrix Black by her hair. He threw her onto the floor as Tom walked over and stood tall above her. He keeps his eyes on Lucius as he speaks.

"Where did you find her?" Tom demands.

"In the common room boasting about how she killed The Ravenclaw Queen, Y/n Y/l/n." Lucius speaks clearly while standing tall as the rest of the members walked into the room, having herd Bellatrix was caught. Tom's jaw clenched as he looked down upon Bellatrix. She looked up with pride, hoping to be rewarded for taking out such a skilled witch.

"You say you killed Y/n Y/l/n, and yet she was able to make it here to be healed by your cousin Regulus Black." Tom explains with an angered expression.

"Give me the chance and I will kill the bitch properly this time." Bellatrix smiled wickedly.

"NO! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Tom's loud voice and words made everyone confused. What did the girl mean to The Dark Lord and why was he willing to protect her against one of his followers. Tom's loud voice causes you to awake.

"Tommy? What's wrong?" You groggily ask as you wipe the sleep from your eyes. Bellatrix becomes furious by the name you so easily called The Dark Lord.

"How dare you call him that, you little -"

"Enough Black!" Tom yells as he makes his way over to you. You look around confused as to why you were there. You and Tom both agreed keeping you a secret would be best. As your eyes look upon Bellatrix, memories came flooding back of everything that happened. 

Bellatrix had been spouting nonsense about her and Tom being in love and in a secret relationship. You couldn't take her bullshit, so you confronted her only to get the Sectumsempra curse thrown your way. She left you for dead in the corridor, but you managed to get to your feet and make your way to the room of requirements where you knew Tom was.

You sit on the edge of the bed as Tom stands in front of you. He gives you a small smile knowing you were no longer in danger. His eyes gave away his love for you as did yours.

"I'm sorry Tom. I didn't know who else to go to." You apologize with a soft voice. Tom went to one knee before you thus causing most of his followers to gasp.

"It's I who should be sorry. I thought keeping you a secret would keep you out of harm's way, but it seems it still put you there. With your permission, I would like to properly introduce you to our followers and the rest of Hogwarts." You smile brightly at his words.

"There's nothing I would like more Tom." He stands at your words and holds his hand out. You eagerly take it and as you stand an elegant green dress replaces your robes and a black crown appears on your head. You walk hand in hand to his followers as many, including Bellatrix, stand there with wide eyes.

"To all my followers, I introduce you to Y/n Y/l/n, The Ravenclaw Queen, my lover and your Dark Lady." All but Bellatrix fall to one knee. "You will treat her correctly or face harsh punishment from both of us."

Bellatrix stands there like a deer in headlights. She was confused, angered, and stunned by the news. How could The Dark Lord choose a Ravenclaw over a fellow Slytherin. What made her so special to be the only one to catch Tom Riddle's attention?

"Kneel Bellatrix Black and pledge your loyalty to your Dark Lady as you have done to me."

Bella slowly goes to one knee with her jaw clenched. She knew she could say nothing to the Dark Lord's decision. She had to play nicely until you messed up and she could take you out for good.