After Texting Them How You Feel By Mistake

Draco Malfoy:

You had managed to evade Malfoy all day with the help of your friends. You knew the boy would tease you about your accidental confession yesterday through texts and didn't want to hear it. You just wanted to obliviate the memory so you would never worry about it. Sadly, the use of the spell was frowned upon at Hogwarts. You walk down the corridor, lost in thought when you are pushed against the corridor wall. You look up with a gasp to see the person you had been avoiding, Draco Malfoy. You sigh as his playful and flirty smirk appears. "Get it over with." You say defeated. "Is that any way to treat your supposed crush?" He mocks with a pouty face. "Look, Malfoy, I'm not in the mood to be toyed with today. Just make fun of me and leave me alone, will ya." It was quiet between the two of you after that. You look up to find him with a confused look. He sighed as he studied your facial features for a moment. "I know you think I'm annoying and that I tease you just for fun, but I do have my reason, same as you." You froze as you gazed into his eyes. They showed hurt and pain yet hope and love. "Maybe it's not such a bad thing...this crush of yours. I mean, maybe we could make it happen." He was fumbling over his words... Draco Malfoy was having a hard time saying what he wanted. You smile, which causes him to stop talking. "Hogsmeade, Saturday at 5 pm." You lean forward more and whisper in his ear. "And wear the black suit that looks sexy on you." With that, you walked away with a big smile on your face while Draco was frozen with happiness.

Blaise Zabini:

You cautiously made your way to the Great Hall for dinner. You were super anxious about what Blaise had meant by 'see you at dinner'. What could the boy possibly have planned? Was he going to make fun of you for having a crush? That didn't seem like something he would do, but you couldn't be too sure. You stood a few feet from the doors that led to the Great Hall. You were trying to ease your racing heart and thoughts, but nothing was helping. You sat down on a bench with your hand over your heart. You were taking deep breaths to try and steady your heartbeats. "Ugh! Why am I so nervous?" You yell out in the empty corridor. "I don't know. Why are you nervous, fireball?" You hear a voice beside you causing you to jump up. You sigh in relief when you see Blaise with a smirk on his face. "Don't do that Zabini! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You say while breathing heavily. "Sorry Y/n. Didn't mean to scare ya. Just wanted to know why you were nervous." You look at him with a confused look. "Since when were we on a first-name basis?" You asked crossing your arms under your breasts. "Since you texted me by mistake earlier." He said with a playful smile. "Yeah, and that would be the reason I'm nervous." You say with a sigh while rubbing your temples. "Nothing to be nervous about. I just wanted to ask if you would eat dinner with me. I want to get to know the girl who has a crush on me." You look at him with wide eyes. "You want me, a Gryffindor, to eat at the Slytherin table?" He nods his head with a smile while you grow confused. "Are you mad? Don't you know our houses don't get along? I would be signing my death certificate if I sat with you!" You yell while pinching the bridge of your nose. "Then I'll eat at your table," Blaise said while shrugging his shoulders. You look at him with furrowed brows. "Yeah, like anyone from my house is going to welcome you with smiles." You say while rolling your eyes. "What do you suggest then?" He asked raising a brow. "How about we grab a plate and meet in the astronomy tower. It's one of my favorite places to talk." You say with a small smile. Blaise stands with a bright smile. "Sounds good. You better show up or I'll send someone to get you." He says while walking away. You smile while biting your bottom lip, so you don't scream from happiness. The two of you met up and had a wonderful time getting to know each other more. At the end of the meeting, Blaise walked you to the Gryffindor common room and kissed your forehead goodnight before walking away.