IV

"You fucking told the Emperor to fuck off?" Alver Crossman scowled at his shithead dongsaeng, finally at a loss for words. He told this bastard countless times to keep his shithead personality in check!

Cale snorted, annoyed and sluggish.

"You son of a bitch!" Alver Crossman yelled at his dongsaeng for the first time. He did everything he could to warn this jerk not to do anything stupid, but he is still doing everything stupid! They will not survive if the Emperor has his way!

"What am I going to do with you?"

"It is simple: remove me as Prime Minister, and I will return home," Cale said, smiling as holy as he could.

Alver simply frowned and sat in his seat. Cale Henituse is the worst possible threat and nightmare. Although other kingdoms tolerated this jerk's behavior, with a prickly, menopausal Obelian Emperor at the helm, it would quickly escalate into a full-fledged war.

What the fuck am I doing with this bastard? Hah! I want to go home!

For the first time, he dreaded going against the world. In comparison to the previous Moguro Empire and the Thousand-Year-Old Obelian Empire, they are still in their infancy.

"Well, he prefers nasty bastards, so I will be safe," Cale said as he took the children in his arms and walked away, thinking about paying a visit to the princess. The kids had expressed an interest in playing with her, so why not do it now?

"Wait! I haven't finished—you bastard!"

Cale smirked and dashed out the door.

.

.

Cale had no intention of ever meeting that dirtbag emperor, but he is smirking like there is no tomorrow. This adorable little princess certainly made his day!

"We will have to rob this place, My Princess."

"Hihi!" Athanasia laughs and looks at him. Ohn and Hong sat on his shoulders, while he held Athanasia in his arms. He raised his head, frowning at how uselessly old and filthy her Palace was at the time.

"Is this a princess's residence?" He gritted his teeth." The servants bowed their heads, trembling.

"I knew the emperor had no interest in the princess but a dog dares to bite it's master."

His fast moving servants immediately placed the servants of Ruby Palace in place.

"Make it livable, Ron."

"Yes, My Lord."

.

.

"That man?" Claude snarks and leans back. "He dared to refuse the Emperor and instead went to the princess?"

"He appears to like children, Your Majesty," Felix replied.

Athanasia was only five years old. That man preferred the child over him.

.

.

Cale frowned when he ended up in front of the Emperor's room. He was carrying Athanasia in his arms for a walk but Felix Robane came and said the princess had made an appointment.

The adorable princess asked him to come with her and here he is standing before this grand gold door while waiting for the princess to come out.

Should I leave?

He can hear Raon and the kittens laughing at his misfortune. The more he rejects the Emperor, the more compelled he is to meet him.

"Hah."