IX

Alver didn't say anything the moment they returned to the villa. Telling Cale he made the wrong move won't change anything at all. After all, even he was angered by the very fact the emperor almost let the princess drown to death.

"Cale..."

*crash!*

Alver remained quiet. It is the first time he is seen Cale so angry. He had always thought of him as the most vicious person who would never cry or sweat while destroying everything, but seeing him like this—the princess had moved Cale to act like this.

"I hate it," Cale said, gritting his teeth. Cale was reminded of the life he went and cast at the end of his record when he saw the emperor's expression on Athanasia. His uncle's contemptuous stare, which wishes him dead.

He despised it. He despises it.

He could not help but crash the vase next to him. It was the first time he could not keep his temper.

Alver felt it. Cale was angry when White Star wanted to transform Raon into a new fake half-dragon. He could not say anything.

The villa soon became surrounded by knights. Cale remained silent, but was prepared to break through and leave. But he refuses to leave without the princess.

Nothing is more depressing than dying at the hands of your parent, whose heart you covet.

"Hyung-nim," Cale called. "I will not apologize."

He had done nothing wrong. It makes no difference whether this was an error or not.

"It is neither my fault nor the child's fault."

It wasn't anyone's fault.

Cale still could not understand the heart of someone who had fallen madly in love. He still could not understand what love was, and he had no desire to know. It was something that gave him false hope, false dreams, and a harsh reality.

But at least...

"He should not have blamed a child who knows nothing."

The mistake of the parents was never the child's fault.

Cale collected himself after that. He sat on the couch, waiting for more instructions from Claude. Right now, Rowoon Delegates are restricted to the villa. Everyone looked at Cale and waited for his order.

"We did go to war with the Mogoru Empire," Alver said, sipping his tea. "It does not matter if it is another empire again."

For now, they decided to remain silent. Waiting for the best time to strike.

.

.

Claude slams the glass on the table. His gaze was serious, and his anger had yet to subside.

Yet...

He can't help but agree with the words that Redhead said.

If it's tedious, just erase it.

Rather than subjecting himself to this humiliation, he should simply erase that man's existence, but he couldn't.

After being called a murderer, he could not find the right response. Cale Henituse speaks as if he were an innocent man, despite having stained his own hands with his enemies' blood. He wanted to laugh so much.

Claude killed his brother. He has the option to kill his daughter if she becomes a burden, but...

"A man who could not even care for his child well is not a human at all but a murderer."

Trash Falling In Love: Which Trash?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara