Remember

A/N: A letter to my former self

Remember 1st grade? We were innocent and kind souls.

Remember 2nd grade? We accidentally cut somebody with scissors, but admitted our actions.

Remember 3rd grade? We did wrong things, made bad friends, and had bad grades.

Remember 4th grade? I thought we were better than being cruel to others.

Remember 5th grade? We wanted to fit in so much that I lied.

Remember 6th grade? We were so afraid to be plain and normal that we pretended to be somebody we weren't.

Remember 7th grade? We had the best of friends that were loyal. We aced all our classes and took advanced classes.

Remember happiness? The mirth radiating off smiles in pure joy.

Remember change?The paradise found was ripped away. Moved to an unusual world where everything was different.

Remember sadness? We wanted to give up. We hated it and only felt sorrow. Crying every day.

Remember determination? We didn't give up. We kept trying to find a new happy place.

Remember relief? We made it to a comfortable spot in life.

Remember content? Life finally started looking up.

Remember curiosity? We were ready to be the best us we could be.

Remember the future? Because its going to be bright.

=LTRVH