i woke up from a nap at around 5:38. i was fucking starving because every time i wake up from a nap im always so hungry. i got up, put on my slippers, and drove to starbucks.

in my car i played "folklore" by taylor swift. it's my second-favorite album from her. i clicked shuffle and "the last great american dynasty" played. "they said she was seen on occasion, facing the rocks, staring out at the midnight sea. and in a feud with her neighbor, she stole his dog, and dyed it key lime green." i sang on the freeway.

when i arrived at starbucks i ordered a grilled cheese and a venti strawberry açaí. i got my food and drink and sat down in a booth, alone.

i thought it would be nice to sit in a big booth alone so i get to relax and be comfortable. i started laying long ways, with my head against the wall.

MADDIE ZIEGLER 💃🤞
———————————————

HEY MADS
MADELINE
omfg
madeline mayer
answer me now
delivered  5:54 pm

ugh sometimes madeline just makes me so pissed because she knows i hate when she leaves me on delivered.

i finished my grilled cheese and drank my slightly watered down strawberry açaí. in the car i decided to listen to speak now, taylors version obviously. i played "I Can See You" in the car. "i can see you in your suit and your neck tie, passed me a note saying: meet me tonight." god i love this song.

i got home at 6:12 pm and started to get ready for the boardwalk. i put on a pink oversized usa sweater with white jean shorts and white converse. i went over to my vanity and put on mascara, blush, and highlighter.

makeup:

i called alex over to my room to see if he could help me put on my necklaces

i called alex over to my room to see if he could help me put on my necklaces. "HEY ALEX" i shouted. no answer. "ALEX STANGER." i shouted again. no answer. i went into his room and he was no where to be found.

"hey scar can you put on these necklaces for me?" i asked as i went into her room. she was no where to be found aswell. "where the hell is everyone." i asked myself.

i stumbled downstairs to ask my mom. i saw her. thank god she's here. hey mom can you put these on me?" i asked. "of course sweetie!" she said with a smile.

she was finishing putting them on as i asked her a question. "where's alex and scarlet?"

"oh they are at the hughes's next door." she stated.

"oh okay." she finished and i grabbed my phone and my airpods and walked over to their house.

*knock knock knock* "hello?" jack answered. "oh avery, what's up?"