10

i started to look around and feel conscious. my leg started bouncing and my hands started to fidget. "hey are you okay?" jack asked looking at me.

i didn't get to start my sentence before i felt a tap on my shoulder. "hey baby, missed seeing me?"

i turned and saw him. the guy who ruined my life. the guy who ruined my first real relationship. i wanted to slap him so bad, but i couldn't. not at a volleyball game.

"fuck off landon go away." i said not breaking eye contact with him.

"this your new boy toy, ray? what's his name?"

"jack hughes, now can you go away? she obviously doesn't want to see you." jack said.

landon had anger in his eyes and grabbed my wrist yanking me up from my seat. jack immediately got up and punched his arm.

he punched it hard enough that it broke his grip. at this point we had about 10-15 people watching our interaction.

landon just rolled his eyes and walked away to the family-friends section. me and jack sat back down and i felt a hand on my inner thigh.

"hey it's okay, i don't have any idea who that guy was, but i can tell you hate him." jack said.

i was flustered. my face my red from his hand on my thigh, the words he just said to me, and the fact he replied to landon calling him my "boy toy".

i put my head on his shoulder as the game started.

his hand stayed on my thigh the whole game and my head stayed on his shoulder. we both were comfortable. no one wanted to move.

michigan ended up winning in three sets, so it was a blowout. he took his hand off my thigh, as i took my head off his shoulder.

we walked out of the gym and to the car. i grabbed his hand, because i had no idea where it was.

when we got in the car, he started it and i immediately passed out. i was so tired after the game.

—————

i felt someone carrying me bridal style somewhere. i didn't know where but i was slightly awake.

i did feel getting set on a bed. i also felt something being pressed onto my forehead. it was warm. it felt like lips. "goodnight avery." i heard faintly as the door closed.

liked by jackhughes_86, landonmorris, and 10,562 others

@averyelisestanger
live laugh love college volleyball 🤞

509 comments loading...

@jackhughes_86: had so fun with you 💕
^@averyelisestanger: even if there was a little distraction!

@madeline.mayer: avery do you have someone you'd like to introduce me to? 😉😉
^@averyelisestanger: shut up fucktard
^^@alexisproatvball: telling mom you cursed
^^^@lukehughes43: telling ellen immediately!

@alexisproatvball: wow you took jack and not your brother who plays volleyball? dhmu 🖤😔
^@jackhughes_86: it was my idea alex..
^^@alexisproatvball: meet me outside in my driveway right now jack. you are getting these fists of steel in your face white boy.
^^^@jackhughes_86: alex we are both white
^^^^@alexisproatvball: oh! must have slipped my mind!

@landonmorris: looking hot baby 😍😘
^@averyelisestanger: bbblocked. 👍

@user13: marry me you are actually so pretty

@jackhughesismine: stay away from jack he doesn't want you. he wants me and only me.
^@theoriginalhughes: he don't even know you 😂😂

A/N: short little insta chapter!! next chapter coming soon! might not do much because i'm traveling a bunch over the holidays! love ya and happy holidays 🙇‍♀️