i woke up sweaty, and with a headache. i was confused why because i didn't drink alcohol. i looked at my overhead fan and it wasn't on. i always have to have my overhead fan on when i'm sleeping. if i don't i overheat like crazy.

i wasn't in my regular clothes. i was wearing grey spandex and a big sweatshirt. the hoodie smelled different then how i usually smell. it smelled like.. him. the cinnamon and vanilla scent made me float into another world.

i got up and went to my vanity. my face was really red and sweaty. i pulled my hair up into a messy bun and washed my face. while i was in my bathroom i could see in the mirror what the hoodie looked like. it was a black essentials hoodie.

i put on my tasman uggs and went downstairs where i was greeted with my family and the hughes family. the first eyes i met were those blue eyes.

"hey avery, nice hoodie." jack said with a wink. i just shoved him so i could go see my favorite person.. hickory! he was on the couch with quinn and luke.

"hey quinn and lukie." i said sitting down on the couch. quinn and luke both said hi back. when i sat down hickory climbed into my lap from quinn's.

i pet him while he purred loudly. jack sat down next to me. "hey, why are you guys here?" i asked the brothers. "your parents invited us over for breakfast." quinn pet hickory.

"oh they did?"

"yeah, i'll never pass down an opportunity for a free breakfast!" luke said.

"yeah, i bet you won't, you are the fattie of the family." quinn messed up luke's curls with his hand. 

"by the way we all already ate so we're gonna go in a little bit." jack told me. "whatever, i don't want this stanky breakfast." i said sarcastically.

my phone buzzed.

*new messages from anaheim dickwad*

anaheim dickwad
——————————
avery!!
avery i have a big surprise
answer you fucking cat shit!!
stop acting like an npc pls answer

I'M HERE ISAAC
ANSWER ISAAC

FINALLY!!
okay i have news
so quiet up and listen down!
scratch that reverse it 🪄🪄

i'm losing my patience bitch
just say what the surprise is pls

OKAY OKAY
THE SURPRISE IS...
IM COMING TO MICHIGAN!!

no way.
ACTUALLY??
PLS DONT PLAY WITH ME RN

I PROMISE IM NOT
I AM BRINGING JACKS FRIEND
TREVOR ZEGRAS
WHO IS ON MY TEAM
HES SO FUNNY YOU'LL LOVE HIM

uh!!
okay what ever you say bitch!!
i'm so excited for you to come here 🙏🙏
when are you coming?

in a week!! be prepared to see your favorite!!
okay i have to go to practice love you lil sis

OKAY BYE LOVE YOUUU
HAVE A GOOD TIME AT PRACTICE!!
read 11:45 am

i looked up from my phone and started squealing. "what the fuck is she doing.." luke asked. "GUYS, GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!"

"what avery?"

"ISSAC AND TREVOR ARE COMING TO MICHIGAN" i yelled.