15

i woke up to a instagram notification. i checked my phone and saw i was tagged in something.

liked by lukehughes43, alexisproatvball and 87,320 others

@jackhughes_86
is the coke good? @averyelisestanger

10,435 comments loading...

@alexisproatvball: she had like 5
^@averyelisestanger: alex i only had 1!

@theoriginalhughes: avery making an appearance!
^@isaac_stanger73: when is she not 😐
^^@madeline.mayer: its her world and we are just living in it
^^^@jackhughes_86: go away im her best friend
not u
^^^^@madeline.mayer: dont lie to urself babes..

@colecaufield: who is this rowdy!
^@averyelisestanger: this is awkward..

@jackhughesismine: puck bunny

@user86: leave him alone fake blonde
^@averyelisestanger: im actually a natural blonde, love ya 🤗

@averyelisestangeriloveyou: omg avery what are you doing here!!

@trevorzegras: texas roadhouse ate down
^@jackhughes_86: trevor dont act fruity
^^@trevorzegras: stop acting like my dad, jack. we are the same age.

i replied to some comments, some nice, and some not. but i dont really care. do i? nono i dont.. do i?

i got out of my thoughts and got up from my bed. i shut off my fan and walked out of my room. i walked downstairs and saw isaac and alex on the couch.

"hey ray." alex looked up at me.

"hey hanilto.n" i walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer. i grabbed an açaí packet and frozen fruit.

"oh you fattie, eating before saying hi to me!" isaac glared at me.

"boy, you are the fattie atleast i eat healthy!" i snapped back at him while i started putting my frozen fruit into the blender.

isaac snickered, "im going to shower, bye." he walked upstairs to his room.

alex walked over to me, he sat up on the counter. "so.. what took you so long last night?" i glared at him.

"not a word. dont speak of it. dont snitch. i will jump you." i turned on the blender.

i sat down on the couch and turned on the newest the summer i turned pretty episode. after a minute, the blender stopped.

i got up and walked over to the blender. i opened the lid and poured it into a bowl. i put granola, banana, and strawberries on top of the bowl.

i got out a spoon and sat down on the couch with my legs crisscrossed. alex sat down next to me, "okay but like, what actually happened?"

"okay fine. we kissed." i put a spoonful of my bowl into my mouth, "you WHAT?!" his jaw dropped.

"quiet down you animal, the others will hear you," i put my hand over his mouth and looked around, "you are so lucky no one heard you."