Truth Or Dare Part 7

(Ali keep his ramen noodle cup on behind him)

(Everyone notices the ramen noodle cup and laughs)

Everyone: *looks at Ali* Oh my god!! Ali is still eating that ramen cup!! *laughs and looks back at Alicia and Kim*

(Alicia stares at the ramen cup and laughs)

Alicia: Why are you still eating that ramen cup?

(Everyone laughs and looks at Ali)

Ali: I'm hungry, bro.

Everyone: *laughs* Oh, come on!! How can you still be hungry after eating that whole cup of ramen?! *looks at Alicia* But he's right, bro. It's not fair that we're all having fun while he's feeling hungry! *gasps*

(Everyone looks at Ali and waits for him to comment)

Ali: Okay, let's keep playing.

Everyone: *gazes at Ali* Yes, let's keep going! *continues to wait for him*

(Alicia takes a seat in a chair, while Kim goes to check herself in the mirror)

Ali: Okay, Sam! Truth or dare?

Sam: Dare!

Ali: Okay, say to Zlatan on Twitter "You got big nose than mine!"

Everyone: *looks at Sam* Oh my god! Is he really gonna say that to Zlatan? That's just rude! *gasps and looks at Ali*

(Sam takes a deep breath and grabs his phone)

Sam: *trembling a bit* Okay... Well... *slowly types something into Twitter* There...

Everyone: *gasps and looks at Ali* Wow, he really said it! We should check what Zlatan has to say about that!

(Everyone leans forward and waits to see what Zlatan will tweet)

(Zlatan Ibrahimovic read a tweet)

Everyone: *looks at Zlatan's tweet and laughs* Oh my god, he actually responded! *looks at Ali with a smirk* Wow, Zlatan is having so much fun!

Zlatan: "Sorry, I cannot hear you through my big nose. Go take a shower."

Everyone: Oh my god! *gasps and laughs more* That's so funny!! *looks at Sam and laughs* Okay, that's pretty mean!!

(Sam smiles and laughs a bit)

Ali: Oh god! Okay, next! Moon! Truth or dare?

Moon: Truth!

Ali: Okay, is Rudy are look like hedgehog?

Everyone: *laughs* Oh my god, she actually said that! I wasn't expecting her to be so savage! But I guess she is telling the truth? *looks at Rudy with a smirk* Hey, Rudy, do you think you look like a hedgehog?! *laughs some more*

(Rudy glares at Moon)

Rudy: You have no room to talk, Moon! You are just being mean!

Everyone: *watches Rudy and Moon with a smirk* Oh my god! *gasps* Did he just get mad?

Ali: Of course he did. Okay, next! Mika! Truth or dare?

Mika: Dare!

Ali: Okay, try to walk without your wheelchair!

Everyone: *laughs and looks at Mika* Oh, dear! Can she even do that? *gasps and waits for Mika*

Mika: Oh my god... Really? *looks at Ali and laughs* Okay, I'll try... *stands up and takes a step* See, I can do it! *takes another step*

Everyone: *gasps and laughs* Oh, that's so amazing! *cheers*

(Mika takes a few more steps with difficulty and then stops. She takes a deep breath and smiles)

(Mika almost fall)

Everyone: *gasps and claps* Oh, my god! She almost fell! Are... Are you okay, Mika? *looks at Mika with a concerned expression* I'm so proud of you, you're so brave! *cheers*

(Mika breathes heavily and smiles)

Rizka: Oh my god! You did amazing!

Everyone: *smiles and cheers louder* Yes, she did! *congratulates Mika*

Mika: *puffs her cheeks and laughs a bit* Oh, my god. I think I just walked. I can't belive I did it!

Rizka: *hugs Mika* You did an amazing job and I'm so proud of you!

(Everyone cheers for Mika, while she hugs Rizka happily)

Rizka: Okay, Ali! You're next! Truth or dare?

Ali: Truth!

Rizka: Okay, do you sleep with Alicia and become "Alilicia"?

Everyone: *gasp and looks at Ali while laughing* Is it... Ali and Alicia? Have they become a couple!? *looks at Ali* Hey!! Ali! *looks at Alicia and laughs some more*

(Alicia and Ali smile awkwardly and blush)

(Sam and Rizka replies)

Sam: Hey, Ali and Alicia! *waves at them* Congratulations!! You guys should make a new couple name now. How about... AliCia?

Everyone: *laughs and claps* Oh, that's so cute! Yes, AliCia!

Alicia: Oh my god. I'm literally in a relationship with Ali now. We're officially dating now, everyone. *blushes and smiles lovingly*

Ali: Okay, okay. Rizka! Truth or dare?

Rizka: Truth!

Ali: Okay, are you beautiful?

Everyone: *smirks* Ohh! *looks at Rizka and waits for an answer*

Rizka: *looks at everyone and blushes* What? Of course I am! I am very beautiful. Why would you even ask that question, Ali?

Everyone: *laughs and cheers* Aww... She is so cute when she is embarrassed! *continues to look at Rizka and smiles*

Mika: *whisper at Roza* Don't forget Rizka are couple with Sam is "Rizsam".

Roza: *giggles and whispers* Oh, right! I almost forgot. Rizsam... That sounds so cute. *laughs* Oh, well, at least now we know that Sam and Rizka are definitely in love with each other! *laughs*

(Roza smiles and looks at Sam and Rizka)

(Ali just eat the ramen noodles cup from behind)

Everyone: *gazes at Ali and laughs* Oh, my god! He is still eating that ramen cup! *looks at Ali* Haha, hey, Ali... What are you doing? We still have a few more games to play, you know...

(Alicia looks at Ali)

The end part 7