Truth Or Dare Part 8

(Ali keep his ramen noodles cup on behind)

Ali: Okay, guys. We are stop playing or keep playing?

Everyone: *cheers* Keep playing! Keep playing! *looks at Ali* Yes! We want to keep playing! *continues to look at the ramen cup while laughing* Well, Ali? Are you gonna join us?

(Alicia looks at Ali with a smirk)

Ali: Okay, okay. We keep playing.

Everyone: *cheers and claps* Oh, my god! *gasps and leans forward* Yes! We are so excited! *looks at Ali* Okay... Uhhh... Truth or dare, Ali?

Ali: Truth!

Everyone: *gasps and smiles* Yes! Okay, uhh... Have you ever slept with Alicia?

(Alicia blushes deeply and looks away from everyone)

Ali: What? No, I'm not!

Everyone: *looks at Ali with a smirk and laughs* Oh, come on! Don't lie now, Ali! You can't fool us here! *claps and laughs* That's such an obvious lie.

(Alicia looks back at everyone, still blushing)

(Ali cover his face on pillow while he saw Rizka and Sam)

Everyone: *looks at Ali* Oh, my god! He's covering his face! He's probably so embarrassed that he slept with Alicia! *laughs loudly* You are so guilty now, Ali!

Alicia: *looks back at Ali and smiles* You can't escape us now, Ali!

(Everyone laughs and claps)

Rizka: Okay, my turn! Ali, truth or dare?

Ali: *he wears a thug life and use cigaratte* Dare!

Rizka: Okay, go make your hair look like Robert Lewandowski! He will saw and admit it you're his fans!

Ali: What? No! No!

Everyone: *looks at Ali and laughs* Oh, my god! He is so stubborn! *looks at Rizka and laughs* Yeah, Ali! Do it! Do it for Lewandowski!

(Alicia and Rizka keep staring at Ali)

(Ali gulps)

(Sam, Rudy, Moon, Roza and Mika hold Ali tight and Aleks go change Ali's hairstyle to Robert Lewandowski's hair)

Ali: No!

(Rizka hold her phones and take a photo)

Everyone: *sees the new look and giggles* Haha, Ali! That hair looks so funny! *continues to laugh and cheers* Okay, let's see... You look just like Lewandowski! *looks at Ali with a smirk*

(Alicia takes off her phone and takes a picture of the new look. Sam, Rizka, Rudy, Moon, Roza and Mika chuckle)

Alicia: *shows the picture to Ali* Yep, you look so much like him! And it looks so good, too! *cheers and claps*

(Rizka take a photo and posted on Twitter and she tags Robert Lewandowski)

Everyone: *looks at Rizka* Oh, my god! You actually tagged Lewandowski on Twitter! *looks at Ali and Alicia* Will Lewandowski see this photo?

(Alicia takes out her phone and looks at the picture)

Alicia: *laughs* Oh my god... Lewandowski will totally say something about your new hair! He can't ignore this! Haha! Ali, just wait and see!

(Ali gulps)

Everyone: *continues to look at Ali nervously* Don't worry, Ali. I'm sure Lewandowski won't be mad about your new haircut. He'll probably just like your new look!

(Alicia puts her phone away and grins at Ali)

Everyone: *looks at Rizka's phone* Oh, my god! Lewandowski just replied to you! *looks at Ali and Alicia* Ali, Lewandowski is going to see your new look!

Alicia: *takes out her phone and looks at the reply* Haha! Lewandowski said "You rock that hair, bro!" *continues to scroll* Oh, my god! Lewandowski even said he is planning to change his hairstyle like yours!

(Ali take a deep breath)

Everyone: *looks at Ali and waits for his reaction* You heard that, Ali? Lewandowski likes your new haircut and even plans on having the same hairstyle as you! *gasps and shouts excitedly* Oh, my god! You've just inspired Lewandowski to get a new look!

(Everyone laughs and claps while looking at Ali)

Ali: Oh wow... I really can't believe this.

Everyone: *looks at Ali with big smiles* Lewan... Lewandowski is going to get the same haircut as you! This is so crazy, Ali!

Alicia: *smiles at Ali* And he even called you "a bro, Ali! That's so cool!

(Rizka takes out her phone and looks at Lewandowski's reply)

The end part 8