++ Apartment? ~-~ Chapter 3! ++

*+~ Do I need to say something TvT? ~+*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~+* Tanjiro's POV *+~

"So which neighborhood do you live in?" I asked Muichiro.

Muichiro thinks I never knew he existed. He seemed surprised I even knew where he sat. Little did he know I thought he was pretty cute. Of course, I knew he was in my every class... I'm the one who requested it.

He may not be popular or liked but that didn't stop me from wanting to hang out with him, I feel a connection with him. I got butterflies in my stomach when I talked to him. I felt nervous when it came to HIM. Which wasn't normal for me since I should be used to talking to people. Especially ones I like...

"I don't, I live in an apartment."

I turned to him, "O-Oh." He noticed how confused I was, "I'll explain later," I nodded.

Once we made it to a tall building Muichiro led me to a elevator. 

"You can leave now if you want."

"No, I wanna walk you to your door," I smiled when he turned away slightly red.

"Then what you waiting for?" He said once he had to put his hand in front of the door to prevent it from closing. My smile widened. I entered the decent-sized elevator. 

"Which floor do you live on?" I asked curious.

"7th," He answered honestly while clicking the 7th floor button.

"Hm," The elevator started moving. Muichiro looked at me with skeptical eyes that I knew.

"No no, questions later," I laughed.

He groaned, and after a while, the elevator doors opened. We walked out and Muichiro led me to an apartment door. While he was unlocking it seemed a thought hit him.

"W-Wanna come i-inside?" He asked keeping his face turned away from me.

"Yeah, sure!" I said excitedly.

He finished unlocking the door and walked in, he turned around and let me inside. I walked In and looked around. It was a decent-sized apartment, cutely furnished, the kitchen had an island facing towards the living room, with a medium-sized TV and a white couch.

Beside the couch were two coffee tables and in front of it was a decent-sized coffee table as well. I kept looking around and I realized that it was fully quiet. I turned to Muichiro.

"Are your parents still at work?"

He stared at me and then looked at the ground. I could tell he was trying to hide something. His hands started trembling.

"Muichiro?! Are you alright?" I walked up to him, put my hands on his shoulders and they started shaking too.

"Muichiro... what happened?" I saw tears fall down his face and I knew I messed up. Im sorry...

"C'mere," I guided him to the couch where we sat down. I hugged him and just let him cry into my shoulder, it made me worry for him.

"I-Im so-sorry..." Muichiro mumbled against his sobs.

"It's okay...get it all out," I hugged him tighter and he hugged back. He started to control his breathing some more. He continued to cry on my shoulder though just quieter. I rubbed his back and he eventually calmed down enough to talk. He looked up at me.

"I- don't know w-what got into me... i-im sorry..." I looked at him sympathetically.

"Don't be, if you don't mind me asking, what happened?"