UNDERGROUND LIBRARY

Hey guys, me again.
This chapter contains uncensored content at some point, please skip if you feel uncomfortable reading.

Thank you.

__________________________________

               Chapter Fifteen

      "Yeah, I did grow up in Matanceros. I mean, I lived there until....you know, "it" happened. I lost my parents, my sister, and my home. But then I found another home, the woods and the Rebel Gang. Even though forgetting my original home was hard, I tried, I really did."

Wow Kiko, you could talk this much.

     "I'm really sorry to ask, but do you still miss them?"

Of course he does, stupid question.

He cleared his throat. This conversation was getting really stuffy and emotional. For the past ten minutes, Kiko has been doing all the talking, pretty much far away from how Miya had expected their conversation to turn out.

     "Yes, I do. But then i can see them whenever I want to, even though it's just memories. I just command my vision ability to take me to the past - back to Matanceros -"

     "Wait, what? Vision ability?"

     "Uh, huh. Before I left Matanceros to finally settle in the woods, I discovered I was more than a shape-shifter."

Someone cleared their throat behind them. It sounded feminine. Hazel. Either they both decided to ignore, or they thought that sound was not meant for them. Kiko kept talking. Another sound. This time a whistle.

     "Kiko can we talk? Like, now?"

Sighing deeply he rose to his feet and gently tapped Miya and nodded. She immediately got the message. They walked some meters away from the shed and she tore her eyes away from how close they were standing to the boys sleeping peacefully beside her. Running her hands through Ari's curly locks as he smiled in his sleep, a loud ring of laughter emanated from near the shed. Or was she hearing things? She looked at Kiko and Hazel. They were not too close now, and there were no obvious hints of laughter or even smiles on their faces. So where was it from? And why was she the only one hearing it?

She struggled to keep her eyes away from their glares as they took uniform strides towards her, or the shed. Hazel quietly returned to her original position and Kiko did same. Still looking down, she managed to ask, "Is everything alright?"
Silence.
Okay now that's weird.

      "Oh, nothing. It's just that per our calculations, we have to get to the heart of Matanceros by midnight."
Miya followed his gaze towards the sky and realized that the full moon just made its appearance. But wait, something else was happening. Kiko's eyes were glowing. The last time she saw his eyes glow this way it was not good. Scared of moving in case his attention moves from the moon, she secretly prayed that whatever creature he shape shifted into, he wouldn't hurt her or himself in any way.

Suddenly, the ground around them began to shake. The shed they were underneath began to rattle and they were all being whisked away by a strong wind. Miya remembered holding Kiko's hand and him hugging her, but all of a sudden she was alone, in a cave. Someone's heavy breathing, definitely human, made her dart her eyes to the left , where she had not noticed that a figure, all definitely male, lay next to her.

      "Kiko?" No answer.

     "Kiko are you alright?"
She reached out to touch his shoulder and felt something wet. She drew her hand back and saw blood.

     "Kiko, you're hurt!" She screamed in worry as her voice bounced back on the cave walls.

     "Shut up, Miya. I'm fine." He groaned.

Ouch.

Without thinking, she ripped off the hem of her dress and knelt to bandage his bleeding shoulder.
Surprisingly, he was quiet. He sat up and leaned on the cave wall to ease the pain as she tightened the cloth on his wound.

     "Not too tight. It hurts over there."

     "Sorry."

Their faces were too close; she could feel his hot breath in he face. The glow in his eyes had not yet faded, making him look almost like a......

She lifted one knee to balance the pain she felt from kneeling on the rocks and unintentionally leaned into him. His blue eyes, laced with surprise and something like, affection? scanned her face and settled on her lips and she found herself doing same. Before she knew it, the edges of the makeshift bandage were slipping from her hands as she put both of her hands on her shoulders to stop herself from turning into jelly. Kiko was kissing her. Then they were kissing. His hands which were on the ground moved to her back and began to travel downwards. She stopped. He looked at her, a question in his eyes.

     "Kiko, we shouldn't be doing this. Hazel might be...."

     "Shhh." He silenced her with his index finger and connected his lips to her ear, whispering, "Miya, let's..... ouch."
He looked over to his shoulder and his and she lifted her right hand, gasping as she did so.

     "It's.... it's healing."

     "Yeah, but that's not what's important right now."

She looked at his passion filled eyes in wonder.

Is this really Kiko?

Before her thoughts could take her any further, passion overwhelmed her and she was the one kissing him now. His lips were stiff at first. Then, with rising passion, he responded to the hot blood coursing through his veins. Her arms were fast about his neck, drawing him urgently against her.
With one strong move, Miya was on the ground and Kiko was hovering over her, shirtless.
She closed her eyes as he brought his lips down to her neck.

      "I love you." The words escaped her lips before she could even think.
He whispered in her ear, "Love is more than what I feel for you, Miya.

Within seconds, their bodies were moving in the same rythym as they wordlessly thrust against each other. Their indolent erotism was now replaced by a mutual and tempestuous appetite.........

Later, lying next to him, she felt his warmth and snuggled closer into his arms. They lay together in total silence, still overwhelmed......

__________________________________

So glad I'm done typing this chapter....and yeah.......very cliché scene back there.....*shy*

Anyways, thanks for reading........

Salamat.