Part 2* Chap 3

They were returning from the hospital and to lift Shen Wei's spirits up, Yunlan choose a path through flower garden. Shen Wei was silently walking with his husband without any hope.

They were now walking between a lot of flowers and Shen Wei looks around when the beautiful fragrance and fresh air hit his nostrils.. like a fresh rose his cheeks turn red and he becomes happy..

Seeing him happy, Yunlan feels calm, but the thing which makes Yunlan's heart stirred was Shen Wei's beautiful mesmerizing smile

"May you keep smiling," He utters all of a sudden, gaining Shen Wei's attention.

Yunlan looks down and becomes sad after that. Shen Wei also ignores him and lightly chuckles looking at different roses and other flowers. As they strolled Yunlan's gaze was fixed on Shen Wei, the most beautiful flower in his eyes..

After spending quiet and peaceful time in the garden with the beautiful flowers and trees they decided to return because Shen Wei grew tired

"May I pick you up?" Yunlan asked him but Shen Wei shook his head "I can walk"

He gently replies and other agrees. While returning, Yunlan becomes hesitant for some time. He wants to ask him something and finally after gathering courage he asks Shen Wei about his studies.

Listening about studies Shen Wei's face becomes sad and Yunlan can see it. He thinks about his good grades and his days which he spent with his friends and family.

"Start study again"

Yunlan said on which Shen Wei denied "I don't want to study anymore"

"Shen Wei listen. Please don't deny studying. It's important for your future"

Yunlan don't want him to leave his studies like this when he was an excellent student with bright future

"I don't have any future" Shen Wei was disappointed in life.

"You have a bright future, work for it, study to make your dreams come true. You want to become a professor, then how can you deny and lose everything?"

 You want to become a professor, then how can you deny and lose everything?"

Yunlan was so desperate until now.. they reached their home. Yunlan help him to sit on bed and sit in front of him at a little distance because Wei was not comfortable with Yunlan yet.

"I assures you.. I assures you, I will protect you from everything and I will take responsibility of your expenses and  also your pick-and-drop"

Shen Wei can't believe him and he asked him "How will you manage everything? Just talking is not enough,"

"You don't worry about anything please say yes for your studies and leave rest on me" Yunlan almost pleads

"If I will start studying, then after university, I will work. If you want to do something, then find a job for j feelings, and he desperately wants to hold Shen Wei closer to his chest but his previous deed was stopping him.