Part 2* Chap 4

"Are you okay? Baby is okay?" Worried Yunlan asked looking at Shen Wei, he wants to hold him closer but something stops his moves.

"Tell me you are fine or not?" Yunlan was worried seeing the silent Shen Wei in front of him "Let's go to the hospital first" He was speaking and panicking, but the other was silently looking at him.

"Shen Wei!" Yunlan suddenly holds his cheeks and here Shen Wei moves back from his hold and looks to the other side. "I'm fine.. baby is fine"

"Then why you are holding your belly?" Yunlan questions him in his worry

"It's my belly.. can't I hold it?"

Shen Wei becomes frustrated and he walks out followed by Yunlan. Yunlan was constantly looking at him making him feel uneasy

"I'm fine and baby is also fine. Don't look at me like this"

Shen Wei yelled and Yunlan liked this yelling. He smiles and feels so calm after receiving a sudden outburst from other.

"Okay, okay!" Yunlan was now satisfied. After some time. They were sitting in front of the dean of the university and the old dean was looking through the pages of Shen Wei's academic records.

"Impressive" He smiled, looking at them both

"You can join from tomorrow" Listening to it, Shen Wei was too happy but Yunlan was happier. They all stands "I am happy to welcome you, Shen Wei" The Dean said and Yunlan feels current in his body due to Shen Wei. He hugs Yunlan in his happiness. Yunlan was shocked and he slowly embraces him back. This moment was like a dream. Yunlan was shocked and he slowly embraces him back. They returns and as usual Yunlan was very careful with Shen Wei with his medicines to his comfort

To this day Shen Wei's fears start fading and comfort was taking its place.

"You sleep Shen Wei tomorrow is your first day at university" Said Yunlan and wants to cover him but again stops. Shen Wei turn side and sleeps

Yunlan sees him sleeping and slowly covers him with the blanket. He turns to leave but looks back. He slowly comes and sits on the floor closer to Shen Wei's face. He smiles, having so much love in his heart and his eyes. He removed hairs from Shen Wei's face.

"I am sorry Shen Wei.. what I do? You.. your beauty and your goodness makes me crazy. I was not aware what I was doing back then but I'm truly sorry. I promise I will try hard to give you everything"

He slowly kissed Shen Wei's forehead and then further moves down to kiss his belly

"I'm sorry my child, but I promise I will give you everything you deserve and need"

Yunlan was very careful with his each move. He don't want to wake Shen Wei and disturb his sleep. It was what Yunlan was thinking but his biggest fear was Shen Wei's anger and his reaction if he sees him closer to him.

Yunlan went out of the room to fetch water and Shen Wei opened his eyes. He slowly looked at the door and then, place hand at his belly. He turns side without any expressions and sleeps.

Yunlan was pacing back and forth in the room looking at his wristwatch. He stays awake all night to help Shen Wei getting ready. It was dawn when he runs into his small kitchen, to make breakfast for him. After making breakfast he comes back to wake him up but seeing his uneasy expressions Yunlan turns towards him

Maybe Shen Wei was having a nightmare or he needs his husband in his condition. Yunlan quickly laid behind him, hugging him, placing hands at his belly, gently rubbing it. Shen Wei feels calm and he turns to snuggle into his husband's arms.