Part 2* Chap 5

Yunlan hugs Da and run from there, after getting the address.. After few hours, Shen Wei comes out and start looking here and there. He didn't see Yunlan and his heart beats fast.

"Are you searching for someone?" Da comes from behind, startling him "No, no, I am tired" Shen Wei makes excuse and looks down "He is gone for some work.. After all, I am waiting for my money with interest.." This makes Shen Wei smile.

"Come, let's go home!" Da points at the car and they sit inside. "What do you want to eat?" Da questions again "I am not hungry.. I just ate.."

They reach home and Shen Wei was feeling alone, Da gives him medicines and make him sleep. Yunlan comes in the evening and till then Da was with him all the time.

"Thank you. I will never going to forget your favours and friendship," said Yunlan while hugging his best friend, who was more like a brother to him and Shen Wei.

"I am leaving now, take care!"

Da takes his leave and Yunlan looks at sleeping Shen Wei. He was happy as he looks at the money in his hands.

Flashback

Yunlan reached the shop and when he was working, his owner comes and pats his shoulder

"I am happy you are here.. You are working hard!"

He said and Yunlan smiles "Thank you!" When he completed his work, the owner gives him an envelope "What is this?" Yunlan asks curiously. The owner smiles "It's our policy. We give half of the salary in advance. So here it is yours..!" Yunlan takes it and looks at it with moist eyes. "Thank you"

Flashback ends

Yunlan comes forward and kisses his face, then removes hairs from his forehead.. He smiles

"I love you.. I will do anything to give you comfort which you deserve..!"

After some time, Shen Wei gets up and sees Yunlan cutting fruits. He gets annoyed "Why you was not there at university?.. You said you will wait for me!" Shen Wei ask him abruptly and Yunlan's hands stopped working.. He was stunned and shocked listening to the sudden complaint. This complaint gives him immense pleasure and happiness.

"Da helped me to find a job. I want to wait for you.. but I also need to work for us.."

Yunlan told and Shen Wei becomes silent. First Yunlan gives him food to eat then fruits as they both eats together. Unfortunately, the next day, Shen Wei comes face to face with Lin and Hong. They also study there.

"What are you doing here?" Lin shouts all of a sudden "Why? Is this your father's university?" Shen Wei replies back, making Lin angry. Hong was smiling because she develops feelings for Shen Wei in an instant.

"Behave yourself, though you become disobedient while staying with that asshole," Lin cursed hard

"Mind your language, if you dare to speak a word against him.. I will destroy your face in no time."

Shen Wei shouts back at him and Hong holds Lin's arm while smiling at angry Shen Wei.

"Leave him darling, no need to quarrel with him.." She tries to pull her husband back "Shameless, you and him too..!" Lin, instigate him again

"I'm warning you for the last time. Don't say a word about my husband!"

Listening to it, Hong feels jealous and angry. Her heart broke. She became more determined in winning Shen Wei and snatching him from his husband. Lin holds her hand and they went away from there. Shen Wei feels uneasy. He placed his hand at his belly and want to tell Yunlan about it but he don't have phone. He quickly went to his class and took his medicines but nothing was affecting him and he start feeling weak.. this worries him.