Part 2* Chap 6

"Let me see!" Yunlan broke the hug and was about to touch but Shen Wei again hugs him "It's big.. it's getting big. How can I go to university like this?" He asked and Yunlan helped him to sit on bed and sit in front of him on his knees. 

"Shen Wei, I know it's not normal for a boy to get pregnant.. But you are special and God gifted. You can't just sit at home being scared of people's thinking or their talks. The world is advanced now and I am sure they will understand and accept you and us.. Just go out bravely. I am with you and I promise no one will judge you" 

Yunlan hugs him and Shen Wei hugs him back. He cries and for some time Yunlan keeps him in his arms.. for now, Shen Wei was wearing loose shirts so it was not an issue and he easily go to university. Yunlan smiles and go to his work as well. He finishes his work early and after taking permission he leaves to buy a phone for Shen Wei. 

Da calls Yunlan and told him he is going out of the city with his father for a few days. Yunlan understands and informs his boss that given him permission to pick and drop his wife and he gets permission until Da comes back. 

"You can leave for him but this deal will be valid until Da comes back" 

Yunlan smiles and nods "Thank you!" The next day when Shen Wei comes out he was waiting for Da to pick him up but all of a sudden he heard a phone call. He frowns and looks around but no one was close to him that time. He then realizes the sound was coming from his bag. 

He opens it and sees a phone which was ringing "Whose phone is this?" He takes it out and receives the call "I thought you will come to know about it in the morning.." Shen Wei recognizes the voice and its tone. A sudden smile appears on his soft beautiful lips. 

"I did not open my bag" He answers and was still confused and surprised. 

"Come forward. I am waiting for you," Yunlan said, and Shen Wei walked straight while looking here and there "I am under a tree at your left side," said Yunlan again, and finally he sees his husband. 

They cut the call, and Shen Wei looks at him and the phone. He takes Wei's bag and puts it on his shoulder "This is your gift," he revealed, and Shen Wei becomes more surprised "You need it. It will help you to study as well. It's an advanced version, and easy to use," Yunlan added 

"Where do you get it?" Shen Wei was about to ask, but Yunlan put his finger on his lips "It's my hard work, which I am doing for you and our baby.." Yunlan said and Shen Wei hugged him "Thank you.. I am so happy!" Shen Wei said and smiles "If you are happy, then I am also happy"

They were talking when few boys approaches and Shen Wei told Yunlan they are his friends "He is Yunlan.. my husband" Shen Wei told "Sir, we will take care of Shen Wei" One of the four boys said, and Wei unknowingly holds Yunlan's arms and Yunlan also feels relaxed after meeting his friends. 

"We will take good care of Shen Wei... but we have a condition!" 

Another boy said and they all smiled "What condition?" Asked Yunlan "We will hold the baby in our arms as well." Yunlan laughs on this condition but Shen Wei becomes shy and hides in his arms like a shy girl.

Later, Yunlan hires a cab and they come back.. At night, Shen Wei was studying and Yunlan was staying awake with him.

"What are you doing?"

Shen Wei all of a sudden moves back from him "Pressing your legs, you are working hard!" Yunlan replies again and again start pressing his legs "Also you are fulfilling double responsibilities.. and I am doing my share of responsibility towards you" Yunlan added and Shen Wei's heart beats faster.

Yunlan smiles when he did not react oppositely. Shen Wei's heart was getting softer and softer towards him or he started loving him as well.

Few months passed and now he was 7 months pregnant. At home, Yunlan takes care of him and in university his friends takes care of him. Even all the professors adore and care for him, which did not go well with Lin, but Hong was still trying her best. She never misses a chance to get closer to Shen Wei, and Shen Wei always ignores her as much as he could.