Part 2* Chap 10

Mature content warning!!

"Pick me up, Papa" She opened her arms and he picks her up in his lap "Now happy!" He combs her hair with his fingers

"Juice" She again demands "Okay, after some time the juice will be fresh and you can drink it. What about eating snacks?" He cutely asks her "Yes, okay!" She gets happy and he make a call to bring fresh snacks for his daughter.

After eating she feels fresh and energetic "Now it's my lecture time.. come with me but be careful with your fingers, baby" He holds her finger and with other hand he picked up his file then they walk out..

When they entered the class the students were in awe looking at the Professor and the little angel beside him, "Is she your daughter, professor?" One of the boys asks excitedly

"Uh yes, and she has superpowers in her fingers. Please save your books and notes. Don't blame her fingers later for any mishap with your books!"

Shen Wei said and his students laughed. He picks her up and makes her sit on the chair and gives her his phone to play the game so she won't disturb the students during lectures.. She was playing the game on his phone and he started his lecture.

After some time, he feels all the students were distracted because of Xiao Min's cuteness

"Ahem ahem!!" He coughs to gain their attention "I'm sorry for bringing her here!" He said, and they all shook their heads

"We are listening, professor. Let her stay here" Few of them said "Okay,!" He again start the lecture, and this time they were attentive.

After finishing the class, he looks at her. "Professor,!" A group of four boys come closer "Can we bring her with us for a quick university tour? We promise we will take care of her"

They all were very excited and Shen Wei looks at her "Okay but be very careful with her" They were so happy "We will leave her to you in your office!" One of them pick her up

"What is your name?" Another one ask "Zhao Min" She replies cutely and they all chuckles "Give me my phone, baby" Shen Wei ask her but she hides it "I want to take it" 

"Okay, but don't break it.." She agrees and the boys takes her out, "You want to eat or drink?" The one who was picking her ask "Juice.." She replies shortly and they takes her to the cafe. There they told everyone that she is Professor Shen Wei's daughter. They all comes closer and adored her... she visibly enjoys the attention like a superstar.

She was totally holding her papa's phone and all were admiring her. They served her the juice and her favorite snacks. But  she mistakenly dialed Yunlan's number and he received it "Yes, darling!" Yunlan sweetly asked and only heard giggling and laughter sounds

He gets confused "Xiao Wei?" But still no response. He was getting confused and worried. After 20 to 25 minutes, Yunlan knocks and enters Shen Wei's cabin.. "Xiao Wei!" He rushed and hugged him tightly "What happened to you? You suddenly here?" Shen Wei ask while he hug him back

"I got your call and you didn't speak that's why..." Yunlan was still hugging him and kissing his neck from the back..  Shen Wei broke the hug with a smile.

"Actually your daughter become very famous here now and she is enjoying her stardom!!"

He told him and Yunlan laughs, "Okay, okay, it means.. I am alone with my beautiful wife!" Yunlan traces his finger on Wei's face "Yunlan.." Shen Wei gently swat his hand and blushed.

"We are not at home!" Wei turned side and smiled shyly, but Yunlan back hugged him and kissed his neck once again "Just one kiss, baby!" He sweetly pleads and turns him face to face, Yunlan slowly close the gap between them and by the closeness Wei closes his eyes until warm lips touched his..