Part 2* Chap 8

Yunlan gets ready to go and he calls Da, "Will you come here Da, if possible I am going to work!" He said and Da happily agrees, they hung up the call

"Where are you going?" Shen Wei enters the room.. "My boss calls me for a day. I will be quick. He said it's something urgent!" Yunlan was placing his palms on others cheeks. Shen Wei looks at him with innocent eyes

"Don't worry Da is coming" He pulled him in his arms and hugged him hard "I will be waiting!" Shen Wei said and hugged his husband back. Yunlan smiles

"Don't you want to say something?"

Shen Wei broke the hug and narrowed his eyes knowing what Yunlan was saying "No, I don't want to say right now" He turned back and Yunlan back hugged him, placing his hands on his belly.

"I love you," Yunlan said and leaves him. He comes at front and hugged his belly then kissed it "I'm sorry, Shen Wei and I really love you so much," He said and closes his eyes to feel his baby. Wei smiles and ruffles his hair

"Don't be late or else I will not let you come in the room"

Yunlan chuckles and stands. He kissed his lips and walks out. After 10 minutes, Da comes and spends time with him. In night time, Yunlan and Shen Wei were laughing on something when the door was knocked and Shen Wei's parents come inside. Shen Wei's eyes reduced to tears seeing his mother and he rushed to hug her. She cried loudly while hugging her son, and Mr. Shen apologizes to Yunlan. He folds his hands and asks for forgiveness.

"You are not my culprit, sir. You should ask forgiveness to your son!"

Yunlan holds his hands and Mr. Shen looks at mother and son who were still hugging and crying

"I miss you mom," Shen Wei said and his mother wipes his tears "I know my son. I miss you too. I am alive just because of you. I had a hope that one day... I will meet you again!!"

They again hug and Mr. Shen caresses Wei's hair, "Is there any chance for me? Will you ever forgive me son?" His father was looking down and Wei looks at him, he start thinking about his love than the injustice his father did with him, but at last he smiles when Yunlan nod at him. He hugs his father and both cry. Mr. Shen broke the hug and start kissing his face.

"I'm sorry my child, I'm so sorry!" He hugs him again. After a warm and love-filled reunion, Wei's father opens arms and calls Yunlan closer as well. He hugs him and thanks him

"I am mad at you for what you did to him, but now seeing your love for him, I am glad for both of you. I was keeping an eye on you and I know how much you are taking care of my son!"

Mr. Shen revealed and Shen Wei thinks about the times he feels someone is watching him, especially when he was out of the home.

Shen Wei again hugs his parents at once and smiles "I love you," He said, and his mother hugs Yunlan before kissing his forehead. Now the number of people increased who were ready to do anything for Shen Wei. In this sweetness, the time came and Shen Wei delivers a baby girl. There was happiness everywhere and it increases when Shen Wei's friends came to remind them about the promise.

Yunlan laughs and they holds the baby girl. Lin and Hong were absent from the scene. Da comes running with flowers and he hugs Wei very tightly and after a day, Wei gets discharged and they came back home. Yunlan requests Wei's mom to stay with them for few days because they both were unaware how to tackle with the newborn baby.

She hugs him with a smile and also talks to her husband "Okay, you stay here. I will come tomorrow!" Mr. Shen kissed baby girl's forehead and then kissed Shen Wei's forehead. He hugs Yunlan and left